Question about Analog Factory

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!

I have just reinstalled Analog Factory, after quite a long time of not using it and I must say that I'm absolutely blown away! :) It is such a fast piece of software, with great midi linking possibilities. I really love that you can browse through the different filter elements and through the presets via midi commands, this makes it super intuitive for me! :) But there is one thing that I would really love to see:

At the moment I can link only one control to "filter browse". So, I have linked a button on my controller to this parameter. Each time I press the button, the next filter element is selected (from top to bottom). Would it be possible to implement a second parameter to jump to the previous filter element? So, you could switch between filter elements really fast.

Or a second thought: Maybe you could change the behaviour of the [Filter Browse] parameter, so that it responds to the CC value (0-127).
For instance, you link CC#40 to the [Filter Browse] parameter -> CC#40 value 0 is the first element and CC#40 value 127 is the last element. So you could browse through the different elements with only one know/fader! IMO this would also be a nice solution. :)

What do you think about it?

Thanks and I hope it was not too complicated! :hihi:
Last edited by artificial on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi,
thanks for this positive feedback and for your ideas too.
Unfortunately, we wont update Analog Factory anymore.
We will release soon a new software that will replace it, it is called Analog Lab.

I will forward your propositions to the guys in charge of this project.
Best
Kevin

oh, i see! looks really promising. will there be a possibility to upgrade from analog factory? thanks!

Kevin [Arturia] wrote:Unfortunately, we wont update Analog Factory anymore.
You are not updating it anymore? But you are still selling the product at the Arturia website?

And there is no mention in your sales dept, that this product is destined for legacy?

In fairness to potential customers this should be stated in big bold letters at you site.

I'm owning Analog Laboratory myself, is that also headed for legacy? :help:

Return to “Arturia”