Night Flight VSTi - String Ensemble Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Night Flight

I'm sorry that it's not been updated. I bought it when it came out. I imagine that it didn't really get traction in the market even at the low price it was offered at. For some reason, it didn't stay in my frequently used plugins. I shall have to get it out and give it a go. Thanks for the inspiration to do so, Oh, BlackWhinny loves it? I REALLY have to get it out.

It sounds really good, I would love to have it on my Mac Mini M1 :D

swenerick wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:26 pm It sounds really good, I would love to have it on my Mac Mini M1 :D
Before i got my Waldorf Streichfett i used the free Reaktor Ensembles from Hugo Portillo for that kind of Eminent String sounds. If you maybe have Reaktor this would be an alternative on Mac.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Thank you mladi for sharing your experience. It is appreciated. I'll keep that in mind :tu:

If only I had some dev skill, I would love to dev one by myself :D

That said, at 38€, the Gforce VSM 3 is tempting me. It's poor there is no demo version to try it :scared:
Last edited by swenerick on Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Night Flight needs to be ported to 64bit
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Return to “Instruments”