u-he @ Musikmesse 2013

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And here's some delay-drenched live arpeggiator noodling in that configuration, changing some waveforms and filter modulation:

http://www.u-he.com/music/arp_noodle.mp3

Enjoy,

Urs

Urs wrote:Preliminary screenshot of new modules:

Needs some fine tuning and one tune mod knob is missing, but still, you'll catch the drift 8)
although i generally don't like this word, but: geil!!

Yum Yum.. That arp sounds so tasty I could eat it!

'New' Diva looks fabulous and will, no doubt, sound the same.

Is it too late to ask for an alfa d/l of Bazille?

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Urs wrote:And here's some delay-drenched live arpeggiator noodling in that configuration, changing some waveforms and filter modulation:

Enjoy,

Urs
Sounds absolutely amazing.

I'm so glad u-he keeps pushing already amazing products forward.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Spitfire31 wrote:'New' Diva looks fabulous and will, no doubt, sound the same.

/Joachim
The d/l is still in the "aboluhtely everything" beta thread...

Thanks for the treats Urs :) the new stuff look nice.
Can't wait to give them a play.
added: Arp noodle clip sounds great!

Urs wrote:
Spitfire31 wrote:'New' Diva looks fabulous and will, no doubt, sound the same.

/Joachim
The d/l is still in the "aboluhtely everything" beta thread...
Well, was that a mistake…

Asking for the d/l, that is. Now I have to revise my budget, again. :cry:

/Joachim :hihi:
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

I see that the Diva seq keys have some functions, would it make sense to add some more like "save" and "load" sequence?

3ee wrote:I see that the Diva seq keys have some functions, would it make sense to add some more like "save" and "load" sequence?
They "change", depending on context. There's a bit of a learning curve, but Howie and Clemens have mastered this quickly, and even I manage to record and edit sequences without touching the mouse.

The sequencer can work in step mode, where the white keys switch to "dub", "replace", "ins", "del", "startify", "<" and ">". The 3 black keys to the right become "CC", "pause" and "tie". CC records ModWheel, BreathCtrl and Expression for each step.

You can also record live, while the sequencer is running. You can layer notes, replace them, pause them, tie them on the fly.

On palyback you can switch between 7 sequences at any time. You can either noodle over them on the keyboard, or use the keyboard to transpose the sequence. You can even layer sequences in realtime, e.g. to add a little variation here and there.

The arpeggiator is very basic but very powerful. It can program the sequencer, and it can transpose it.

It's pretty full featured and very carefully thought out.

Forgot to say, most of all, the arp and sequencer are performance orientated. And they do the Equinoxe 7 sequence (play two notes at the same time, with a tied legato glide from one to the other)

Wow wow wow... that is the coolest sequencer/arp setup I have seen in a soft synth :love: :love: :love:

Urs wrote:And here's some delay-drenched live arpeggiator noodling in that configuration, changing some waveforms and filter modulation:

Enjoy,

Urs
Looks and sounds amazing, really looking forward to this amazing update! :love:
You are currently reading my signature.

Enjoy,

Urs
That sounds absolutely fantastic.....

love the look of the uhbie filter, not so in love with the lighter gray background of the 'digital oscillator'..... and hopefully with a tutorial and a manual the arp will make instantaneous sense.
But the sound is fantastic.

rsp

Yes, if anything, I think the parts that are lightest in color should be darker than the surrounding area instead of lighter.
You are currently reading my signature.

Return to “u-he”