Angel - Need help with speaking russian

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have another version that I did in Russian, but I don't speak it well and could use help correcting it.

So Russian friends? :help:

And yes, I am way to shy to share the Russian version. :oops:

Perhaps if I can get it right. :shrug:

Angel (she is)
Last edited by mr.me on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gotta love Steve Miller :) This is much lighter and more commercial sounding than your normal work. Only a slight hint of darkness here from that deep bass. You could have a hit on your hands with this. It's 12 years since I heard it, so maybe the time is right :wink:

Good work :)

tip of the hat Sir. :)

You're just full of surprises! I like that, and quite enjoyed the listen. Did Shaggy lift the Steve Miller part for his version, or is that your doing?
Image Image

polyslax wrote:You're just full of surprises! I like that, and quite enjoyed the listen. Did Shaggy lift the Steve Miller part for his version, or is that your doing?
Can't remember the original version, but as far as the vocals go...just what I could remember. Maybe later do more on it, fix some parts, more vocals.

Thanks for listening. :)

polyslax wrote:Did Shaggy lift the Steve Miller part for his version, or is that your doing?
It was sampled with the permission of Steve Miller, according to various internet sources.

My band has done this tune at every gig we've played the last ten yrs and I'm sick of it!
However, you made it an entertaining listen. good work here.

seismic1 wrote:It was sampled with the permission of Steve Miller, according to various internet sources.
Steve Miller is the pompitous of sampling love. :)

bluedad wrote:My band has done this tune at every gig we've played the last ten yrs and I'm sick of it!
However, you made it an entertaining listen. good work here.
Sir, yes Sir. Thank you Sir. :wink:

Interesting, quirky take on the original(s). Definitely much that's unexpected, and refreshing here. An entertaining listen to be sure.

Cheers,

ecamburn wrote:Interesting, quirky take on the original(s). Definitely much that's unexpected, and refreshing here. An entertaining listen to be sure.

Cheers,
hey, thank you for having a listen. :)

bubble

Return to “Music Cafe”