So, anyone got DubTurbo yet?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How is it, worth the money? I heard that the FXpansion team was somehow involved with it, so it must be quite something, right?
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

it's a host! :razz:

Wrong forum :smack:
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Thu May 30, 2013 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

They used a faked email address from FXpansion to make advertisments.

see here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=383148

AFAIK FXpansion is not involved with this in any way...

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu May 30, 2013 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingo, Nielze is having some fun mate :wink:

Nielzie wrote:How is it, worth the money? I heard that the FXpansion team was somehow involved with it, so it must be quite something, right?
Yep! Grabbed it as soon as i got the email.Very impressed up to now.Gimme a couple more days and i reckon i will have a huge number 1 hit on my hands.This software has turned my PC into a complete recording studio.I aint buying anything else,ever!! :wheee:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Dub Turbo should have a no-brainer sale. That would be hard to resist.
musisikamar.com

TheoM wrote:Ingo, Nielze is having some fun mate :wink:
Bad way to make jokes. This is just more advertisement for DubTurbo.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

TheoM wrote:it's a host! :razz:

Wrong forum :smack:
No no, they also offer vst(i) and stand-alone instruments from what I see on their website.

It's like a lotto ticket you'll be popular within weeks and catch more STD's than you can handle!!
(In another alternative reality where it actually is any good)
Last edited by dalor on Thu May 30, 2013 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ingonator wrote:They used a faked email address from FXpansion to make advertisments.

see here:

AFAIK FXpansion is not involved with this in any way...

Ingo
You serious? I quote directly from their website:
DubTurbo Beat Maker Software wrote:Respecting privacy:

Our applications DO NOT collect or transmit any personally identifiable information from any of our users for any reason.

Keeping good company:

DUBturbo condemns the development and distribution of harmful or malicious programs or scripts. We DO NOT include and such scripts in any of our software applications, nor do we keep company or bundle our applications with any such programs from any third parties.

The bottom line:

With DUBturbo you will always get high quality reliable software products that respect your privacy.

quote from FXpansion mod:
SKoT_FX wrote:Hi all,

We are very actively investigating the "Dub Turbo" spam email that appeared to come from info@fxpansion.com. DUB TURBO is in no way affiliated or endorsed by FXpansion.

Our leading theory at this point is an email address stripper was watching the 3rd party bulk email services we use to send our newsletters; your account information should be completely safe. In particular, your credit card info isn't stored or even processed by FXpansion servers - that's all done by HSBC and Paypal.

We will keep you informed, and strive to ensure such annoyance and anxiety-causing spam does not reoccur.

- SKoT
It's from this thread:

BTW i got the fake email too and was really pissed off by that...

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu May 30, 2013 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ingo Weidner

dalor wrote:It's like a lotto ticket you'll be popular within weeks and catch more STD's than you can handle!!
(In another alternative reality where it actually is any good)
You mean I'll get lots more facebook friend requests with that too? :)

what is UP with these FB friend requests! i allowed one once cause i thought he was cute then i realised i started getting hundreds.. is there any "danger" in accepting what is obviously a spam friend request? since then i of course rejected all requests and removed him from my friends anyway.

Ingonator wrote:quote from FXpansion mod:
SKoT_FX wrote:Hi all,

We are very actively investigating the "Dub Turbo" spam email that appeared to come from info@fxpansion.com. DUB TURBO is in no way affiliated or endorsed by FXpansion.

Our leading theory at this point is an email address stripper was watching the 3rd party bulk email services we use to send our newsletters; your account information should be completely safe. In particular, your credit card info isn't stored or even processed by FXpansion servers - that's all done by HSBC and Paypal.

We will keep you informed, and strive to ensure such annoyance and anxiety-causing spam does not reoccur.

- SKoT
ItÄs from this thread:

BTW i got the fake email too and was really pissed off by that...

Ingo
LOOOOL they sent a stripper to their mail office that stole adresses? Does that really sound plausible? They must have been very distracted by her act then.. :hihi:

oh my

out of curiosity I had a look at their site. MAN, it's PHAT. Dope, def and all of those big hip hop words that evoke hand gestures.

it just keeps going too... jeez, like an infomercial. must be some serious crap. coded by tools also? damn, I was gonna get the Harrison mix bus to try but damn G, this dubturbo stuff is ok I will stop now. And what's with the 'DUB' part in the name? where's the relevance? people think they can just stick the word DUB in any phrase and they're immediately cool. Oh the humanity.

Return to “Instruments”