One-Synth-Challenge 53: Feldspar - Voting and Results

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Time to vote for your top 5 tracks. All tracks are here.

Note: New rule in yellow

RULES:
- Give ALL entries a score from 5 to 1 (where 5 is best). Max 1 point to your own entry.
- Write a post in this thread saying you have voted. (a single word 'voted' is enough)
- Voting is open to anyone.
- Last day for voting is 15th July (KVR time).
- If you have entered in the competition, you must vote to be eligible for prizes.
- No voting for yourself.
- To vote, you must have had 40 prior forum posts before competition start, or have participated in this month's contest.
- In the case of equal scores after voting, entries will be separated by how many 5 pts they got, then 4 pts and so on.
-Voting results will be published after deadline.

HOW TO VOTE:
Vote by clicking in this form here:

Voting form

To make sure voters are who they say they are, you must write a post in this thread saying you have voted. (writing the single word 'voted' is enough)

If you have made an error when voting, do it from the beginning but add the word 'revote' or similar to your name.
Last edited by V'ger on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Note that following the recent rules vote, ALL tracks now have to be scored on a scale from 1-5.

The majority also wanted a comments section in the voting form, but this will only be implemented in the next competition.
Last edited by V'ger on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

voted :wheee:

A bit deprecated? :D

voted!

[quote="V'ger"]Note that following [url=http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 65#5405565]the recent rules vote[/url], ALL tracks now have to be scored on a scale from 1-5.

The majority also wanted a comments section in the voting form, but this will only be implemented in the next competition.[/quote]

And then also voting for yourself?!?!?

voted ;)

voted
(had to vote for myself, I didn't put 5 :lol: )

Kondarivan wrote:
ballacr75 wrote:And then also voting for yourself?!?!?
Hm, an unforeseen dilemma.. :-o

I guess the form questions could be changed from required response (ie. you have to enter a value to all songs) to one without, but maybe the increased chance of voting errors this might bring will outweigh just keeping them required but with a rule to say max 1 point for yourself? What do you think?

V'ger wrote:
Kondarivan wrote:
ballacr75 wrote:And then also voting for yourself?!?!?
Hm, an unforeseen dilemma.. :-o

I guess the form questions could be changed from required response (ie. you have to enter a value to all songs) to one without, but maybe the increased chance of voting errors this might bring will outweigh just keeping them required but with a rule to say max 1 point for yourself? What do you think?
Agree that it makes more sense to vote for yourself than to lose the error protection.

It would be ideal if we used the honor system and gave ourselves what we truly thought we deserved - but if someone loses because they gave themselves a 2 instead of a 4 then that wouldn't be so good.

1 point maximum sounds good to me. Or maybe 5 points minimum for that extra boost of confidence. Or 3 points no more no less because it could be better, or it could be worse. I'm sure you'll make the right choice V'ger!

I think '1 point for yourself' must be.

Attach Paypal button to vote for self

The more you pay the higher the score !!!

sunhome wrote:Attach Paypal button to vote for self

The more you pay the higher the score !!!
I'm with this, as long as the money go to me :lol:

Otherwise, 1 dot for self it is :(

You guys are confusing me :) So how is it: we vote for any other song but our own, or we actually need to give 1 point to our song in order to be able to finish voting without getting an error message?

idfpower wrote:... we actually need to give 1 point to our song in order to be able to finish voting without getting an error message?
That's how I read it. 8)

Return to “Instruments”