Obxd synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

Yeager wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:21 am The one I'm downloading now (windows) is from 30 November, so something is not right.......
Just tried it and I'm getting the same. The version is 3.0. The tooltip on the oscillator tuning with Step enabled is still displaying incorrectly. The right click menu is still bugged too.

(Edited, as initial info incorrect)

Yeager wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:21 am
kylie wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:33 am
Yeager wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:29 pm When can we download it, the file is still from december 18 as we speak (windows).
The version I just downloaded is from ~7:30 pm, so packaged between the error report and the announcement of the fix. I would say after a minute testing that the menu does not pop up anywhere but close to the cursor.
The one I'm downloading now (windows) is from 30 November, so something is not right.......
Do you use the "free" or paid version? I get mine from the user area. There were issues with cached older version on their download servers before, and sometimes they had to fix that manually.

kylie wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:17 pm
Yeager wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:21 am
kylie wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:33 am
Yeager wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:29 pm When can we download it, the file is still from december 18 as we speak (windows).
The version I just downloaded is from ~7:30 pm, so packaged between the error report and the announcement of the fix. I would say after a minute testing that the menu does not pop up anywhere but close to the cursor.
The one I'm downloading now (windows) is from 30 November, so something is not right.......
Do you use the "free" or paid version? I get mine from the user area. There were issues with cached older version on their download servers before, and sometimes they had to fix that manually.
The "free" windows one , and it's still the November 30 version.

Drop them a note. They might need to reupload it.

As of now : December 20 2023 the "free" windows file is updated, the pop-up works, but the Step is still wrong. Bug : after closing the GUI and reopening the step light is still on (correct) and the tuner is stepping per semitone (correct) but the readout has some values after the comma/dot so f.i. -20.3 in stead of the expected -20.0.

Do I understand correctly: the free edition of version 3.x doesn't support oversampling / anti-aliasing, while the free edition of v 2.x has an HQ switch for anti-aliasing / oversampling?

BackInCheck wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:49 pm Do I understand correctly: the free edition of version 3.x doesn't support oversampling / anti-aliasing, while the free edition of v 2.x has an HQ switch for anti-aliasing / oversampling?
Can anyone answer my question?

BackInCheck wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:06 pm
BackInCheck wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:49 pm Do I understand correctly: the free edition of version 3.x doesn't support oversampling / anti-aliasing, while the free edition of v 2.x has an HQ switch for anti-aliasing / oversampling?
No, AKAIK and see, the V3 has an option/switch for OS but it has to be activated by buying, and V2 has no OS switch at all.

Yeager wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:40 pm
No, AKAIK and see, the V3 has an option/switch for OS but it has to be activated by buying, and V2 has no OS switch at all.
v2 had a HQ switch, which afaik refers to oversampling (though you cannot switch between various degrees of oversampling). So it seems that in v3 it's not possible at all to activate oversampling / HQ for the user of the free version. So basically v3 has removed a crucial part of the free feature set?

BackInCheck wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:48 pm
Yeager wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:40 pm
v2 had a HQ switch, which afaik refers to oversampling (though you cannot switch between various degrees of oversampling). So it seems that in v3 it's not possible at all to activate oversampling / HQ for the user of the free version. So basically v3 has removed a crucial part of the free feature set?
Ah the HQ in the filtersection, the parameter is called Filter_Warm, was/is that the oversampling ? if so then it's no longer available in V3 (for free).

Return to “Instruments”