Nebula

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A sequel to 'Between The Stars'.

... our traveler wanders deeper into space and the unknown, now between entire galaxies.

As usual, you can have ogg or mp3
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Nothing like a bit of galaxy-wandering after a hard days toil, or even after a day off work really. I just blasted the main system with some Prog Metal followed by this piece. It was quite a contrast, but it worked very well.

I love these sounds from Yoshimi. They are very well suited to space or SciFi imagery and seem quite at home with some reverb. It was a very nice composition too. Most enjoyable.

Good work :)

Yes sometimes you just need to blast it out don't you. You'd be amazed at some of the stuff I listen to when I feel the need :o

Very pleased you chose Nebula to chill out to :)
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Definitely a space feeling to this one. Nice sounds, nice sound, nice piece. Thanks, folderol.
No longer a moderator.

wow

supersweet major.
How open and wide.

Love

Thanks again guys.

@ET this seems to be the direction I'm going lately - just riding the wave while the muse is here, that's all :)

lovely flowing piece , very floaty and wavey :) . wasn't to sure about that metallic synth stab sound that keeps poping up . it went right through me but i did listen on headphones so that might explain it but still, very nice piece sir ;)

Very awesome. They play this kind of stuff in my astronomy lab, yours would have been a good addition to that.

@rylo
Hmmm. If it's the sort of 'deep chime' sound you mean, that does have some 'interesting' phasing going on that might upset headphones... but it's such a rich rolling sound :P

Thanks anyway.

Liked the sounds in this. Not always true what they say about sequels.
Tomita like...that's a good thing for my taste...new age like, not so good for me.

Noticed after the ogg played, the mp3 started playing. :)
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Nice job on this. You caught the outer space feel pretty well.

Wow! by now I thought it was off to page 999 and oblivion.

Thanks for commenting guys :hyper:

well, oblivion will have to wait.

this is a lovely piece of music - so soothing and settling.

i haven't been checking here for music as often as i'd like recently due to ill health but when i do i find lovely aural medicine :)

thanks for sharing this folderol.

neil.

Thanks Neil.
Sorry to hear that you've not been so good, and flattered that my music helps in whatever small way.

Return to “Music Cafe”