The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

Ah, ok, got the PM!
So you were not referring to unstable as in "crashes" but your email about the VEP not starting with the transport on a second machine...
I worried for a moment we would have missed mails with crash reports you sent!

Cheers!
Dom

"We now send out SysEx messages to VST instruments for transpose note expressions if the plug-in claims to support canDo ("midiSingleNoteTuningChange") and the other note expressions if the plug-in supports canDo ("midiKeyBasedInstrumentControl")."

Does this have anything to do with using microtonal vst's?

dsan@mail.com wrote:<snip>..... I have reported some issues but have yet to get a response so I basically moved away from BWS and back to Live......<snip>
As a courtesy to Dom and Team BWS I want to clarify this statement. I don't want someone to read incorrectly and think Team BWS is not doing their jobs. I recognize the statement as written could be misleading and do not want that to happen.

Just because they have not responded does not mean they have dropped the ball.

They are aware of these issues and are/will work on them/solve them as they can. As they do with all the problems they encounter.

I recognize they are very busy and have to prioritize their workload.

I have every confidence Team BWS will make Bitwig Studio usable on my system again and look forward to moving back to BWS once they have solved the problems.

Thanks for reading and understanding!

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

What's going on with Bitwig's website ? Seems like it is gone for the moment.

Can someone check this.

Thanks

Not working here.

So, where did I get the idea that bitwig had a way of monitoring plugs individually cpu wise?

Looks like the site is down. Hopefully temporarily.
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

New bitwig trainees.....

hibidy wrote:New bitwig trainees.....

Arghhhhhh, too cute!
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

pdxindy wrote:
memyselfandus wrote:The count in and predetermined clip length is a big deal.
indeed...

there are also no time signature changes... not important for some people but critical for others
What do you mean by no time signature changes?

hibidy wrote:New bitwig trainees.....

At least they won't have to eat from the dog bowl workaround.

I think I'ma have some little ceasars today (pizza hut is actually worse here)

We don't have Lil' Caesar's, Pappa Johns, Imo's, Dominoes, Jack-in-the-Box, White Castle, etc. any where near close and have to settle for the kind of pizza the rest of the country thinks is so great - New York Style. Bet if they had the real New York style pizza near them they'd run for the nearest Pizza Hut :hihi:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”