Spire: Feature requests

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...And, although I'm sure the amount of cpu is nominal, it is still available cpu being used unnecessarily.

In fact...what is the nominal AMOUNT of affect of envelope on the oscillator amp? Weird.

I am also thrown by the M1, M2, M3, M4? It's my understanding that these obscure modes relate to the rise in pitch of the oscillators, however they are placed in the filter section, and then....disappear as soon as you engage the filter. Does this disengage the mode then? Is the mode still "in affect" but hidden, only to be seen when filters are off? Weird.

I'm beginning to think that these filter "modes" are just empty slots. Holding a place for the mode that engages when one of the three filters are assigned. Is this correct? It's just a little confusing.

ohhhhhh....The mode up top is where the legato modes are. These filter modes don't do nothing until the filters are engaged I guess. Just place holders. Now i'm cooking'.

I would like to feed external sound through spire's FX. Maybe a separate spire fx vst plugin.

I'm sure you have gotten this before, but adjustable oversampling rates would be nice. My computer can handle Spire fine, but you could give it oversample rates up to something like 4* for those that could handle it.

This is how the Spire should look like IMO :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nice skin dude :)

piastro wrote:This is how the Spire should look like IMO :)
Impressing!
EDM Producer

piastro wrote:This is how the Spire should look like IMO :)
Very pleasant look!
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

One thing I would like to see is mouse wheel support to increment/decrement parameters that are shown as text (aka a dropdown). For example, setting the filter mode from Perfecto to Acido.

I realize you can mouse wheel over knobs and sliders, but in the other plug-ins I use it also works on text fields.

Best regards,

Gino

Gino Cortesi wrote:One thing I would like to see is mouse wheel support to increment/decrement parameters that are shown as text (aka a dropdown). For example, setting the filter mode from Perfecto to Acido.

I realize you can mouse wheel over knobs and sliders, but in the other plug-ins I use it also works on text fields.

Best regards,

Gino
+1
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

I would like to have a visual modwheel because I do not know how to connect it to my midi modwheel
EDM Producer

Why do the filter keytrack and glide knobs not have the same background as the rest?

Return to “Reveal Sound”