Spire: Feature requests

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

piastro wrote:This is how the Spire should look like IMO :)
that skin is badass, want it!

Trancestorm wrote:
that skin is badass, want it!
+1
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Can you make the arp Step and Octave controllable via midi ? I can only switch from first to last value

Please add support for microtuning in Spire!

I'm asking again since it's some time ago already since I and several other people requested this feature ;) And you liked it a lot back then, just making sure it's not forgotten.
Now with the preset browser done, do you have the time?
Again it's of essential importance to all people who are into alternative tunings (more than you may think), and this includes whole parts of the world, eastern European countries, Arab, Turkish, Persian parts, and India etc etc.

Simply allow a Scala .scl or .tun file to be loaded somewhere through a menu option.
The code for doing so is available online. It's not too much work, doesn't have to be elaborate as long as it's workable in some way.
And if you need any help / have any questions regarding how microtonal users would use it or about microtonal scales or anything I'm happy to help :)

Pleeease ;) I'd loove to start using Spire!

yes, loading TUN files and be able to lock it so we're able to run through patches with the same TUN file loaded.

Looks really good, great work!

You guys addressed most of my concerns with the last update and I really appreciate it. You are doing a very good job on this. My next request is more modulation destinations please. If there is a knob on this gui I need to be able to modulate it with a mod slot. That includes things like filter inputs ect. Thank you.

Edit: I was trying to modulate the filter input from an OSC. and realized it didn't have a mapping for that. I wound up mapping it to my midi controller...so that will do. Thank you again. :)

wait a minute...is that the osc1send2fl? I get it now. Duh. Thanks again. :)

an OSC module like the 3osc in FL has would be awesome - so aliasing all the way :D

overall im pretty happy with the new version, good job!

Trancestorm wrote:an OSC module like the 3osc in FL has would be awesome - so aliasing all the way :D
What exactly do you mean with that ?
EDM Producer

HideKyll wrote:
Trancestorm wrote:an OSC module like the 3osc in FL has would be awesome - so aliasing all the way :D
the oscs designed in the 3osc sounding pretty cheap, play high notes or low ones will sound kind of cheap, lots of aliasing.

i will try to up some samples.

Arp presets so one can switch between them.. Like 8 preset buttons..

An arp with more steps would be great
EDM Producer

Trancestorm wrote:
HideKyll wrote:
the oscs designed in the 3osc sounding pretty cheap, play high notes or low ones will sound kind of cheap, lots of aliasing.

i will try to up some samples.
You do not mean playing high or very low notes sound like shit in Spire do you?
EDM Producer

Return to “Reveal Sound”