So the Propellerhead's forum is down. Post in here if you normally post there.

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Antidote Parsec 2 Reason 12

Colin made my day. :lol:

Lunesis wrote: +1
...he's one guy who loves Reason and always puts his heart and soul into his work.
+100 Hip hip hoo-ray for Rob.

IMO, the PUF has never been the same since REs were introduced. Was an amazing community where everyone shared their ideas on how to get things done using stock Reason devices and Rob was always one who contributed.

Nowadays, someone asks how to do something and the answer tends to be: "Oh. check out this RE. Or that RE. :(

EnochLight wrote:Prop's holiday sale is on in the Prop Shop. Lots of refills and RE's on sale - some that weren't on sale for the Black Friday thang last month. Just picked up Kilohearts One synth! Tempted to get FX Expansion's TRES, but... must... resist.. :D
Wow, I was just going to buy One yesterday but ran out of time. Good thing I waited. $69 for this is a no brainer. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Ken

I really hope they get the Prop forum running soon.

Or at the very least, allow me to search past threads! I was always checking out threads to seek answers to my Reason questions, and now that's been taken away.

And can someone contact Props to get them to put a link to their homepage from the PropShop? Really, a basic website functionality...

festeringheap wrote:I really hope they get the Prop forum running soon.

Or at the very least, allow me to search past threads! I was always checking out threads to seek answers to my Reason questions, and now that's been taken away.

And can someone contact Props to get them to put a link to their homepage from the PropShop? Really, a basic website functionality...
Could always try making some music?

emotica wrote:Colin made my day. :lol:
He is a FANTASTIC guy. Dealt with him quite a few times, and his stuff was the first batch of plugins i heavily invested in when i used PT in 1999-2001 in my pro studio. Spend thousands on his stuff, and got back most of it when i sold up. Ahhh, the good old days pre kvr MP of software retaining value :hihi:

dramaticforumrat wrote:

Can we please stop with this patronizing canned response?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to briefly mention if you didn't see, we have a new ReFill bundle up and running. Pay-What-You-Want starting at $1 :)

Christmas ReFill Bundle 2013

Lunesis wrote:
dramaticforumrat wrote:

Trouble making good music have you?

+1 , I whant it back ! :x

dramaticforumrat wrote:

you got no heart !

you go make music , or better yet go make us a Free rack extention :cry:

Junkies, I tell ya. JUNKIES! :)

dramaticforumrat wrote:
Lunesis wrote:
dramaticforumrat wrote:

Really? Here's some of my music..

http://soundcloud.com/lunesis/absolution

http://soundcloud.com/mizimo/in-dreams-mizimo-lunesis

http://soundcloud.com/g-e-m/listen-to-your-heart-damage

Where's yours?

Uh huh, two of them are over a year old since they were posted. Not representative of 'making music' in the present time :hihi:

Lunesis wrote:
dramaticforumrat wrote:
Lunesis wrote:
dramaticforumrat wrote:

Really? Here's some of my music..

http://soundcloud.com/lunesis/absolution

http://soundcloud.com/mizimo/in-dreams-mizimo-lunesis

http://soundcloud.com/g-e-m/listen-to-your-heart-damage

Where's yours?
Nice music , yoou should post it in the PH music foru..... euH :D

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”