Tip: How to embed images into forum posts

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just figured this out... if you do a screen grab through snipboard, AND you don't have the payed membership plan, they blur the image a little bit. However, if you do the screen grab offline and then just drop the image in to snipboard, the image isn't affected.

Seems like a lot of hassle to go through when you can just use the KVR attachment function!

BluGenes wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:38 pm Just figured this out... if you do a screen grab through snipboard, AND you don't have the payed membership plan, they blur the image a little bit. However, if you do the screen grab offline and then just drop the image in to snipboard, the image isn't affected.
I always pasted the image into snipboard, that is why I did not realize that :dog:
Good tip! :tu:
Erisian wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:48 pm Seems like a lot of hassle to go through when you can just use the KVR attachment function!
Right, but you have to save your image as a file. For me two paste operations (image to snipboard, URL from snipboard to KVRAudio) is much quicker. But thanks, I did not know you could place an attachment as an inline image. I always learn something!

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

musicdevelopments wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:13 pm Right, but you have to save your image as a file. For me two paste operations (image to snipboard, URL from snipboard to KVRAudio) is much quicker.
Understood. :tu:

Return to “MusicDevelopments”