Reverb plugin similar to Eventide Blackhole?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

topaz wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:14 pm It's not an effect plugin.
SparkySpark wrote: Note also that it is part of MSoundFactory.
No, only to the synths in MSF. :wink:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

pbr985 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:18 am Logic ChromaVerb (If you happen to be on Mac and Logic). It's got some particularly nice and lush sounding ambiences.
I’ve wondered if one of Logic’s ITB verbs might turn out similar sounds to blackhole. I clearly need to spend more time with Chroma. Any suggestions?

stitchd wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:44 pm
pbr985 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:18 am Logic ChromaVerb (If you happen to be on Mac and Logic). It's got some particularly nice and lush sounding ambiences.
I’ve wondered if one of Logic’s ITB verbs might turn out similar sounds to blackhole. I clearly need to spend more time with Chroma. Any suggestions?
Checkout this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOH7NMZn7KE

If you are on Logic I would recommend not spending a single penny on more software reverbs because trust me it does not worth it... Same goes for delay (unless it's a specific analog emulation you are after but I have a feeling even that will be resolved with an updated Delay Designer soon).

+ The updated Space Designer with available lexicon IRs kicks serious ass. I think you could even find similar IRs to Blackhole's sound.

Return to “Effects”