VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vanguard

reFX announces Vanguard2 and updates Nexus to v2.5.9

22nd January 2014

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/refx-annou ... -5-9-24694
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I don't get the buzz around Vanguard? I mean, back in the day, yes, sure, good sounding synth, but does it still compete these days (naturally you'd expect V2 to be a step up, but my question is re: V1)?
Eternitysound VST Banks

V1 has is own distinct sound that can be just the right thing.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

GeorgeZ wrote:I don't get the buzz around Vanguard? I mean, back in the day, yes, sure, good sounding synth, but does it still compete these days (naturally you'd expect V2 to be a step up, but my question is re: V1)?
not only it is still a fantastic sounding synth, it has a unique trancemood sound you cannot find in other vsts. It is the perfect synth for trance maniacs :party:

GeorgeZ wrote:I don't get the buzz around Vanguard? I mean, back in the day, yes, sure, good sounding synth, but does it still compete these days (naturally you'd expect V2 to be a step up, but my question is re: V1)?
It's teh altimet tarnce maschine. :party:
musisikamar.com

Kind of like the poor man's Virus.

I must admit, I've only seen YT videos of it (was looking into getting it at one point as the price is good). Fair enough. Trance beast :tu:
Eternitysound VST Banks

no release date has been set
What an announcement :lol:

In the future I will release something!

What it is and when it comes will be revealed as it happens :hihi:

I'm quite excited at the prospect of a free Vanguard update, though. Not to plug my album or anything, but I made the first sound on the first track of it on it (what an ugly sentence), and for plasticy squelchy abstract pads nothing else quite has that sound. Like molten plastic. (Well, one other synth sounds like it, PlastiCZ, also be ReFX).
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Return to “Instruments”