FREE JD-850 and Etheral Kontakt Demo Instrument

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Happy holidays Fred, all the best for 2015!

Awesome!!

that's a nice surprise :love: Thank you :) wish you all the best and a happy 2015 :hug:

You are very welcome guys :hug:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!! :party: :D

Love and Ligth

Fred

SubsonicArtz wrote:Hey dear KVR friends,

As i def love this place and members, and also as I'm really glad to anounce that soon i'll release a bank of presets for OMNISPHERE.

GAIA is the name i choosed for the Omnisphere bank, and will be dedicated to mother earth.
In there, you'll find a lot of ambient, ethereal, lush pads, textures, fx, and cinematic sounds.

Oh, last but not least, if you wanna have a listen to some sounds of Gaia, here are the very first demo sounds on soundcloud. Some more demos and a Kvr's dedicated thread will come asap.

LOVE AND LIGHT
ENJOY :wheee:
FRED

https://soundcloud.com/sonicart-1/sets/ ... omnisphere
Still really looking forward to this... any ETA mate?
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Postby Ben H; Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:32 am
Re: FREE JD-850 and Etheral Kontakt Demo Instrument

Still really looking forward to this... any ETA mate?
Hey Ben,

Sorry for the real ultra long delay to reply to you mate.
I've been so busy here (and sadly not only to work on GAIA) :dog: :o

Well, there is one ETA now: End of this month to the latest. :D
Just the time to finish to perfect it, and voila. :D
It'll be the perfect time to celebrate the arrival of Omni 2 then!!!!

Have a look at this thread on the appropriate section of the forum for further informations and demos:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7&t=436266

Love and light
Fred
SubsonicArtz

Zombie Queen wrote:
planetearth wrote:Intellectual property issues aside...has anyone tried to use Kontakt 5 with Kontakt 4 on the same system? The last time I tried this it made a mess of my Kontakt 4 library...
It was pretty much my experience.
I use them both. I'm not sure what the issue stated really is, but I see 'Kontakt 4 Library' there. I have [some of] Kontakt 4 Factory Library on drive. For Kontakt 4 Factory Library - and library [ie., Kontakt Player licensed library] items - to appear in the Browse/Libraries tab in Kontakt 4, there has to be the info.nkx file in the top directory. Now, some things do and some things don't present from that in Kontakt 5 for me. I don't know why. If this occurs, NB: They changed the file extension with the things that make it present as a Library in the Libraries tab. The file is .nicnt now. So if you absolutely need to see it see about a .nicnt file for it.
So if there is only that file, it isn't going to show in Kontakt 4.

None of this should affect anything but seeing it in Browse/Libraries tab. I never really noticed Kontakt 4 Factory Library wasn't showing in K5 before, I suppose I have not needed to see it, used things from it in K4 only. I don't have K5 Factory installed, as redundant for me [running out of space].

That Etheral lib just keeps on giving and giving.

What a great instrument :love:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”