VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nabla

http://www.fullbucket.de/music/nabla.html

I'm loving this one already :D
[Insert Signature Here]

I'm not at my computer right now, but I'm definitely looking forward to trying this one. I always up for a good string synth.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

me too :party: .... FB did good on this one...super low cpu and nice touch with the added phaser and delay :clap: , will prob use on my next project. :D
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

cool stuff really and 64bit! :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Oh, nice !
Thank you, Full Bucket !

Need to add some nice words about Nabla.
Ooooozes vintage vibe..(perfect for: but not limited to, old guys trying to relive their glory days). Has a multiple trigger feature..
an for a Full Bucket "O" Fat low CPU Pads layer with Deputy. :)

Can't wait to try this. Thank you FB!

Looks good i'll give it a whirl :)

Its so nice to see a new x64 Paraphonic. Thanks FB.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

I'll give it a whirl, since it's 32 bit.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

The knob behavior is funny, outright dangerous with parameters such as volume and resonance :hihi:
I like the Deputy better, but its controls are also weird. When I keep a control selected with the mouse button in order to change its value gradually, there is some flickering of the entire DAW windows after a second or two.

I already been using the Deputy for some time, and like it.

I'm not particularly looking for another string synth, so does Nabla add something extra to the mix that the Deputy haven't already got?

Judging from the hardware interface, Nabla is an emulation of a more basic synth, whereas Deputy seems to be an original, more powerful and flexibel plugin.

fluffy_little_something wrote:Judging from the hardware interface, Nabla is an emulation of a more basic synth, whereas Deputy seems to be an original, more powerful and flexibel plugin.
It's the Korg Delta.

Yeah, I know, which is why I said what I said. I had googled it and seen the user interface...

Return to “Instruments”