Caustic
0%

Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bitwig...

BabyaWig 2014
;)

(As I not not tried out all of the of the hosts lisyed, mu vote owuld be meaningless).
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I don't like Reaper's on-screen keyboard, nor the way presets are changed. Way too cumbersome. Temper is amazing in that regard. I'd pay for a x64 optimised version of Temper...

Everything on one screen.

cryophonik wrote:Bitwig!

Ha, I was first.

Poll needs to allow respondents to select more than one choice. Some of us are fickle.
Is it a released product or it's still in beta phase? Never heard of it...

Tricky-Loops wrote:n-Track Studio 7 isn't in the list, either. But when I tested it, I felt sick just by looking at the GUI, so I couldn't use it much... :(

http://ntrack.com
Ugly indeed... :o

SampleScience wrote:

Ha, I was first.

Poll needs to allow respondents to select more than one choice. Some of us are fickle.
It is being released in less than 3 weeks...

pdxindy wrote:
SampleScience wrote:

Ha, I was first.

It is being released in less than 3 weeks...
What the OP was suggesting was his poll has to do with what is available now, or yesterday(and he may not know about it but with all the hype that would be hard to believe).

As of now only the beta testers can answer that, even then that IS not a stable release until IT is released, even then it could be quite some time before that is considered a "Stable" release.

Cryophonik was being sarcastic it would seem... :?

Lack of Tracktion fail :x

Cubase is more popular than I thought! And Traktion still exist which really surprise me too! There's even a free beta version for Linux!

CTStump wrote:Cryophonik was being sarcastic it would seem... :?
Me, sarcastic?! Never!!! :hihi:

My actual vote went to Sonar, but PT is my other favorite host, and I've been using Logic on my Mac quite a bit (but it's far from being a "favorite").
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Loving Cubase 7.5 (PC)

Will soon add Bitwig Studio :D

"Live" comes first, :harp:
then "Sonar"

Master Tracks Pro 5 and Opcode Studio Vision running on a Macintosh SE fully loaded with 4MB RAM and with the 20MB Hard Drive and an 8 MHz CPU.

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

SampleScience wrote:
fedexnman wrote:Tracktion .....
I thought it was dead, sorry!
Tracktion.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”