What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Took some time off from music.......

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

KVRer

18 posts since 31 Aug, 2013, from Chicagoland, USA

Postby EDGEK8D; Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:20 pm Took some time off from music.......

Whats up KVR:

I had been working so hard at production that I was getting sick all the time from not sleeping. I would stay up until 3am working on stuff and then get up at 530am for work. I literally may have missed less than 10 days in the last year without working on music for at least 3 to 4 hours. So I just shut things down for about a week, then sat down and hammered this out in a few hours. Spent a few hours today polishing off the mix a little. Haven't shared anything here before. This song is definitely me. I like Progressive House, but not all this aggressive sh!t that litters the prog charts on Beatport, today. That's not the stuff I fell in love with. It was the evolving textures, introspective type stuff that does it for me.

Anyhow, any feedback is welcome. The song or the mix, whatever. Most feedback sux but every once in a while someone will actually drops some constructive criticism that is both insightful, and helpful, which is why I always ask.

Thanks,

Kevin

https://soundcloud.com/edgek8d/cyclus-imperfecta
Logic Pro X : DSI MEK : Virus B : Diva/Zebra/Satin : Spire : Arturia V Colxn : Alchemey : TAL101/uNoLX : FF One/Twin2 : FAW Circle : Soundtoys : FabFilter : Softube : Audio Damage : Veng. Metrum/VMBS : PSP : Valhalla : Cytomic Glue : RIP Stillwell Audio

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe