IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:I hope support was able to assist with the issue above.

By the way, this isn't the only big news coming soon for SampleTank 3:
https://soundcloud.com/ikmultimedia/st3 ... tic-drama1

any hint on what it might be? perhaps a sampletank update? :party:

Congratulations! Sounds are really nice there in new Cinematic Percussion library. I wish this would have been released before i bought Apocalypse Elements by Soundiron.

Besides that its pretty ignorant to not fix the ram issue ive been adressing to support for few times and here aswel.

Yes about the one that in FL Studio it shows that 1 instance takes 1 gigabyte of ram.

so what was the problem with just making miroslav 64-bit again ??

loaded up an old project in logic 9 (64-bit), containing multiple instances of miroslav. each of these instances showed up in it's original gui, inside a wrapper. no new instances can be created outside of stank3, but it seems a rather simple process of creating a wrapper is all that was needed. i'm pretty sure ik refused to do go the wrapper route, because...money. however, once you've bought in you get a wrapper anyway (albeit blocked from new instance creation) :roll: :roll:

themachinelt wrote:Congratulations! Sounds are really nice there in new Cinematic Percussion library. I wish this would have been released before i bought Apocalypse Elements by Soundiron.

Besides that its pretty ignorant to not fix the ram issue ive been adressing to support for few times and here aswel.

Yes about the one that in FL Studio it shows that 1 instance takes 1 gigabyte of ram.
See my reply in the other thread about your issue. Please contact support via the existing ticket(s) and I'm sure they will give you any update or insight on the issue you are having.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
themachinelt wrote:Congratulations! Sounds are really nice there in new Cinematic Percussion library. I wish this would have been released before i bought Apocalypse Elements by Soundiron.

See my reply in the other thread about your issue. Please contact support via the existing ticket(s) and I'm sure they will give you any update or insight on the issue you are having.
i did some time ago, and they offered to install the newer update, wich doesnt help.

I have changed my PC after half year of owning Sampletank and the ram usage was showed the same. Does your support team even has installed FL Studio? did they ever tried to run and monitor the RAM usage in that program? because it seems they never did.

themachinelt wrote:

i did some time ago, and they offered to install the newer update, wich doesnt help.

I have changed my PC after half year of owning Sampletank and the ram usage was showed the same. Does your support team even has installed FL Studio? did they ever tried to run and monitor the RAM usage in that program? because it seems they never did.
They test on many platforms, etc. That would, however, be a question for them. I'd say they would do their best to recreate your issue as that is typically what they do in these cases. Again, I suggest you work with them if you have questions about the issue and about what methods they're using to assist you.

themachinelt wrote:

Note that there's a detailed post about this now here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9#p6219509

Return to “Instruments”