Eisenberg Einklang is a joke?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sampleconstruct wrote:LOL, says someone with 27 posts...
And you only being here since 2008...psshhh... ;)

Krakatau wrote:more seriously, all i know about sir hibidy is that he has disthroned vurt as being the worst addicted person to kvraudio forums regarding to their total number of posts !

And me, being nothing but a hopeless social case to my close society, you're just flattering me to imagine qualities that are beyond my competence

thank you

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:roll:

Hello Board,

As this thread is somewhat taking turns for the weird :nutter: , again I had to think a while if I should enter the discussion. Because still…
EisenbergAudio wrote: I definitely don’t want to sound like being on a bazar and talking people into buying Einklang.
But when I felt I was repeating the same answers in different PMs, I decided to put the answers here because others might be interested as well.

But first, let me say something on the thread itself. I sometimes have the feeling that some people take all these things way to serious, in either direction. Let’s face it, this is the internet and forums are forums and people act like they do. That’s the universal rule of digital communication. Yes, some criticism comes in harsh words and maybe some people should rethink their posting’s tone. But on the other hand, we should not come up with conspiracy theories. I did a quick screening and couldn’t find anyone from this thread who regularly does only negative postings across threads to keep others down or destroy newcomers.

People posting negative things have probably tried Einklang out and just dislike it or at least aspects of it. No more no less :wink:

From day one, Einklang has polarized and some people like it others hate it. That is okay as Einklang is supposed to be different. Therefore we provide easy access to a demo version so everybody can judge if this is his piece of cake or not before buying. We also have introduced a low price basic version. This opens the doors for people to try it in detail and choose if the expansion packs are interesting.

So that should be enough as an intro, let’s dive into the Q&As…

CM Version
----
The CM Version was built in March based on version 1.1. I have no idea why there has been this delay from development until magazine release but I probably CM is planning pretty far ahead.

Einklang 1.2
----
The new features for 1.2 are:
• Monophonic play mode
• More balanced and louder engine with a level meter for visual feedback and a master volume slider
• Preset browser together with easy preset management
• Minor usability reworks and bugfixes

Future Improvements
----
Regular requests are LFOs, envelopes and recording/editing for morph paths. We think about either building another more complex product around the morphing engine and leaving Einklang as plain as it is or incorporating some features in a future version without destroying the simple appearance. We’ll definitely take a deeper look into Logic’s sculpture for that. Thanks for bringing this up.

Walkthrough Video
----
Rob Talbott made a very nice walkthrough video for Einklang. It is especially interesting as by now, Einklang is most known for drones and pads but Rob shoots out a very uplifting drum’n’bass track.
http://www.bassmusique.com/tutorials/ei ... -overview/

Vier
----
Last but not least, Vier is here! As our new synht Vier has already been brought up in this thread, please find it at the link below. We have an introductory offer running another two weeks. A demo version is available.
http://www.eisenberg-audio.de/vier

Take care
Gunnar 8)
We do the Math - You do the Music!

JoEfI wrote:...after all this controversy for me (and probably many others out there)
You can't have spent much time on the net if you find this thread controversial
JoEfI wrote:And to the admins: please consider pulling this thread down… it is insulting. The other thread I've mentioned is also controversial but much more productive.
In the end it only serve to bumping the thread to the top of the forum again.

Einklang is a special plug, in the sense that it creates so much discussion.

I like it because I find it useful for ambient and drones.

One special thing with Einklang that I wish other plugs with x/y controls would implement, is that you can midi learn the mouse to control the triangle.

When performing and playing this is a big plus.

tommyzai wrote:I'm loving Einklang . . . the sound . . . the simple, yet powerful interface . . . the innovative approach. The Tone Packs provided me with a great staring point from which to create.
Quite smart bumping this thread :nutter:

I apologize for mistakenly bringing this thread back to life a few weeks back. I didn't realize how unkind and unfair and rude much of this mess was. There are some excellent comments scattered throughout this thread, but sadly the useful stuff is hidden among vindictive rudeness. A reasonable freedom of expression has always been a priority on KVR, but this thread has crossed the line into trash on several occasions, starting with the title.

Moderators! Please consider deleting this whole mess or at least changing the title and deleting the nasty comments . . . allowing the worthwhile feedback . . . both positive and negative to remain. Einklang is an innovating virtual synth that deserves intelligent debate and discussion. Sadly, half of this thread is pure childish cruelty.

tommyzai wrote:Moderators! Please consider deleting this whole mess or at least changing the title and deleting the nasty comments . . . allowing the worthwhile feedback . . . both positive and negative to remain. Einklang is an innovating virtual synth that deserves intelligent debate and discussion. Sadly, half of this thread is pure childish cruelty.
What a total utter idiot!!! :smack:

Why the f**k do you keep bumping the thread :help:

Why call someone an utter idiot, it's just another thread on another VST.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Why calling someone an utter idiot, it's just another thread on another VST.
This thread has run it's natural course, it was over June 3rd, then three months later, some total utter idiot decides to revive it, and now wants the mods to fix it up :dog:

Why couldn't that bumper have started a new thread about Einklang instead

Numanoid wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Why calling someone an utter idiot, it's just another thread on another VST.
This thread has run it's natural course, it was over June 3rd, then three months later, some total utter idiot decides to revive it, and now wants the mods to fix it up :dog:

Why couldn't that bumper have started a new thread about Einklang instead
So what, why are you getting so worked up about it and insult the guy, let him have his rant, who cares.

Sampleconstruct wrote:let him have his rant, who cares.
Looks like you do.

If he can have his rant, why can't I ?

Numanoid wrote:
Looks like you do.

He didn't call you an utter idiot, that's a big difference, but please continue.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Looks like you do.

He didn't call you an utter idiot, that's a big difference, but please continue.
Yes.

At least he did not call YOU a "complete idiot"

Besides, why bump this thread? Like I done...:roll: :dog:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Return to “Instruments”