Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik 8008

Ok, tomorrow I will start compiling the stuff for V1.0.2 release, which includes the new VST3 format. AAX will have to wait a bit as I need to get my hands on an iLock key so I can download the Digital stuff it requires (don't worry, it won't use any PACE protection).

In other news, Odo is designing a new alternative skin for Wusik 4000 and we thought users should know about it. He's asking your input on it. The idea he had is to create a vintage Tron skin, but he's open to ideas. He's doing this on his own time, this was not a skin request by us, so we thank him for taking the initiative of doing this. :hug:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7#p5709407

Just got this review from Scott G. AbstractCats

"W4000, The Wusik team, does it again. From BIG chorused silky synths, DIRTY DnB and Dubstep style type basses to granular and other worldly FX, ARPs and a large number of modules, W4000, should be a standard in every studio. Preset browser is very easy to use. It also provides the user, a number of details fields for describing your presets, when you save them. Great work, Wusik."

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/wusik-4 ... ik/reviews

:hug:

Any Wusikstation 7 to Wusik 4000 upgrade without the whole bundle deal ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hey bud, currently no, but I will PM you some other details. ;-)

Wusik 4000 V1.0.2 Released - VST3 Support Added !

To update just use the Download URL you got with your order and download both DATA + Plugins ZIP files, no need to download SOUNDS again. ;-)

April 08 2014 - Version 1.0.2
(updated all versions: Windows and MAC - full and demonstration)

- VST3 support added on both Windows and MAC.
- Sample Player updated: when browsing SFZ files the Next and Previous selector will browse only SFZ files and also ignores other files, specially WAV files that are part of the SFZ collection.
- Sample Player updated: fixed MAC 64 bits problems when loading WusikSND files.
- Sample Player updated: added "processing" message when a sound is been loaded/unloaded. The Next/Previous sound option now uses its own thread for better handling.
- M24 LP Filter Poly updated: changed the code to overload less at lower frequencies.
- MIDI Arp Basic updated: fixed a bug when playing notes very fast.
- Updated the info about the Data folder on MAC. You can also create an alias to the data folder and place under ~/Applications named as Wusik 4000 Data
- Changed a bit how the plugin scans/validates to avoid a crash during most host's scan/validation process. If you need to validate it again, just delete the Validation.txt file from the data folder before running any host scan/validation tool. The process is simple and no information is sent, so it is totally offline. Just start the plugin and click the GUI to validate and restart the plugin once done (read the instructions).
- Other internal improvements.
- Several new presets created by Westgate - http://www.westgatenecromantic.com/
- Several new sets of sounds from Wusik EVE were uploaded as a ZIP file, (check out the Mellotronix sets) so MAC users (or users without Wusik EVE installed) can download and load those sounds into the Sample Player (no presets were designed yet). Hint about installing extra sounds: extract any extra SOUND sets into the "Wusik 4000 Data\Modules Extras\Sample Player" folder. There is no option to link to older Wusik EVE Data folder, sorry.

Program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing....

V1.0.2 Windows 64 bit VST2 running on Windows 7 x64. v1.0.0 works fine, so I reinstalled that.

I had that error with the early Beta. Have not updated yet, been busy.

Ask William to re-upload the files:

WIN_Extra_Data_64_Bits_MSVC and WIN_Extra_Data_32_Bits_MSVC

That fixed it for me in the Beta .... I will upgrade in the morning and see if I have the same problem. Windows 8, x64...

I'm uploading the files again, looks like since VST3 was added it now requires those again, sorry about that.

WIN_Extra_Data_64_Bits_MSVC.exe
WIN_Extra_Data_32_Bits_MSVC.exe

We just added an Engine Only option for Wusik 4000.

http://www.wusik.com/ww/products/wusik-4000

$ 49.95 USD

Keep in mind that no extra sounds are included.

Windows users, please, re-download WIN_Wusik_4000_V102_Plugins.zip and use those files instead. The previous VST files were corrupted, sorry. :oops:

Another Wusik 4000 Showcase song! :cool:

https://soundcloud.com/william-kalfelz/ ... ase-song-3

Everything is Wusik 4000, including drums.

And yet another Wusik 4000 Showcase song. ;-)

https://soundcloud.com/william-kalfelz/ ... ase-song-4

Congrats with the official release! A really versatile modular beast, reminds me a lot of the much respected KarmaFX modular, but with a very different sound character to it :love:

A lovely synth, good work! My only two wishes would be that the cpu use would be a little less with some patches and the filters would be a little more "smooth" or "refined" in their overall sound and behaviour.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Thanks bud for the nice words! :hug:

We will improve things with time, once we get better tools too. ;-)

Guys, here's the deal, please, don't forget to spread the word around about Wusik 4000. This way I can work on more free modules for V1 ASAP. I already have some on my list, see below. Keep in mind that I'm not promising any of those, just thinking positive and hoping I will be able to do those, but I may not be, at least not all. ;-)

- Scala TUN files for Micro-Tunning
- Pure Data (PD) Scripting (not sure how yet)
- Karplus String Delay Sound Generator
- More Preset options, such as rating system
- Better Sample Player Mapping options, including Loop Editor
- PadSynth support
- More and more presets, specially for Wusik Station sounds
- Comb Filter and other types too
- What else?

Now, if we don't get more support for V1, I will just hold those for V2... :hihi: So, come'on, let's make Wusik 4000 V1 a BIG thing!!!

Return to “Instruments”