The fastest drum loops in history are now only 5$!!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

V0RT3X wrote:are any of the loops at 500bpm?
Sadly, no. In any case, ReCycle only goes to 450 bpm, so I couldn't offer rex files at that tempo.

;)

herodotus wrote:
Sadly, no. In any case, ReCycle only goes to 450 bpm, so I couldn't offer rex files at that tempo.

;)
ah well, i'll live. :lol:

had a listen to the demo song, and I am definitely interested. I might have to pick this up at some point in the future.
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:
herodotus wrote:

;)
ah well, i'll live. :lol:

had a listen to the demo song, and I am definitely interested. I might have to pick this up at some point in the future.
Thanks. Glad you liked the demo. 8)

Bought 'em last night. Great recordings. A steal at $5!

herodotus wrote:
Ridan wrote:YES!! Seriously considering doing a Minor Threat cover with these.

or something original. Who knows.
Whatever you do, please post it here when you're done. I'd love to hear it. 8)
Certainly!

I've got to give you some major credit on these loops Mr. Gump. They sound stellar! Raw and excellent quality. They're slowly getting me out of my "writer's block" rut. Not to mention bringing back some very fond memories..

Looking forward to American Hardcore Vol 2 (in the future i hope?)
and your other projects that are in the works.

Consider me a future loyal customer, and a drunken fanboi. :borg:

I remember every band I played in growing up we always had the hardest time finding drummers. Everyone else was easy and in abundance to come by. Especially guitar players..

Didn't matter if it was punk or metal. There just weren't that many drummers around. Actually went as far as buying a drum set for a friend of mine (never played drums before) just so he could play for us. He turned out to be a natural.
Lucked out on that one.

Anyway, thanks for the energy boost, and keep up the great work!

Ridan wrote:
herodotus wrote:
Ridan wrote:YES!! Seriously considering doing a Minor Threat cover with these.

or something original. Who knows.
Whatever you do, please post it here when you're done. I'd love to hear it. 8)
Certainly!

I've got to give you some major credit on these loops Mr. Gump. They sound stellar! Raw and excellent quality. They're slowly getting me out of my "writer's block" rut. Not to mention bringing back some very fond memories..

Looking forward to American Hardcore Vol 2 (in the future i hope?)
and your other projects that are in the works.

Consider me a future loyal customer, and a drunken fanboi. :borg:

I remember every band I played in growing up we always had the hardest time finding drummers. Everyone else was easy and in abundance to come by. Especially guitar players..

Didn't matter if it was punk or metal. There just weren't that many drummers around. Actually went as far as buying a drum set for a friend of mine (never played drums before) just so he could play for us. He turned out to be a natural.
Lucked out on that one.

Anyway, thanks for the energy boost, and keep up the great work!
Thanks for the enthusiasm, and I am glad that I could help with the writer's block

By the way, my new loop package, Chicago Black 1, is finished and ready to go. It will be online before Friday, so keep an eye on this forum, and your inbox.

:)

herodotus wrote: By the way, my new loop package, Chicago Black 1, is finished and ready to go. It will be online before Friday, so keep an eye on this forum, and your inbox.

:)
It has happened

Got some time to jam out with these. It's short, and over compressed, but i had a lot fun. :) Used my Ibanez Gio and your American Hardcore Vol.1 - 340 bpm drum loops.
https://soundcloud.com/bcaudio/mini-punk-jam/s-CVZtr

Ridan wrote:Got some time to jam out with these. It's short, and over compressed, but i had a lot fun. :) Used my Ibanez Gio and your American Hardcore Vol.1 - 340 bpm drum loops.
https://soundcloud.com/bcaudio/mini-punk-jam/s-CVZtr
Awesome.

More please. 8)

Thx. More on the way. :wink:

These drum loops are so addictive they should be illegal..

Ridan wrote:
These drum loops are so addictive they should be illegal..
Thankfully, they haven't been illegalized .

....yet.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”