VBC its on sale what to do ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Guys , Slate VBC its on very nice sale this week i been demoing it before the RED emulation was really tight sounding,The Vary Mu was really colored in good way, didn't liked the SSL much but i don't like ssl 4000 hardware at all i think.
Whats your experience with them so far?

Get it. For the price it's great, I still use the TheGlue along side it. The red is certainly worth it alone,for me on bass sounds. The grey seems to have some mojo even on a flat line on the mix buss.

Check out Gearslutz thread loads of quality opinions on this one.

Incidentally, sometimein the future it will get a revamp with more efficiency, sound and better framework they are working on. But dont hold your breath x

MFXxx wrote:Get it. For the price it's great, I still use the TheGlue along side it. The red is certainly worth it alone,for me on bass sounds. The grey seems to have some mojo even on a flat line on the mix buss.

Check out Gearslutz thread loads of quality opinions on this one.

Incidentally, sometimein the future it will get a revamp with more efficiency, sound and better framework they are working on. But dont hold your breath x
Thanks lot for your opinion the price is really great in pounds i use mostly the Uad and Sknote comps but must say that Slate ones been bit more 3d sounding then the uad ones in my opinion close to the Sknote witch are beasts but also cpu hogs i tried the Glue but is way too clean otherwise sounds very open

package of three lovely looking high praised slate plugins (+ rack) for that price? what to ask for? :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Slate Digital VBC FG-MU is awesome on u-he synths. Has a nice colour and space to the sound even with no compression + separate side compression is very handy.

Kaboom75 wrote:Slate Digital VBC FG-MU is awesome on u-he synths. Has a nice colour and space to the sound even with no compression + separate side compression is very handy.
yep i remember that was like colour box something would go in real life with vary mu for

Kaboom75 wrote:Slate Digital VBC FG-MU is awesome on u-he synths. Has a nice colour and space to the sound even with no compression + separate side compression is very handy.
Demoed it when it came thats why and kvr guys always give me awesome suggestions since last time i asked mixes improved in a way i really liked :)

The FG-Red module is really good. I'd get it for that one alone (and for that price, in a heartbeat).

I'm thinking about getting VBC but don't have an iLok. I see the Slate Digital store currently has a deal where I can buy VBC and iLok stick for $119. Does any other web store have a similar type deal where I can get the iLok included?

Also, when do these sales end? I have to wait until next Thursday to get this.

Only see Slate digital doing the free ilok 2 offer and you need an Ilok 2 which cost a lot more than an ilok 1. With VBC you get two ilok licences just in case you accidently blow up your ilok with a stick of dynamite.

Be careful buying second hand plugins protected by ilok, Pace dropped another bombshell a few days ago :/

Forget about it, and get this instead... 8)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=409763
Canartic
downtempo.dub.psychedelic.twang
lossless downloads here...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

three :lol: :lol: :lol: because you get three plugins when purchasing VBC. :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I just got the Slate email saying that VBC is on sale until May. I may actually bite at this one. I've had the FG-X for some time now, and it is nothing short of amazing. I'm not really in the market for more compressors, but I figure that Slate deserved the tribute at that price.

A prior JRR shop email had it for the same price, but that has ended. Is there any other outlet that might be selling it for a further discount? Or is $99 it?

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote:I just got the Slate email saying that VBC is on sale until May. I may actually bite at this one. I've had the FG-X for some time now, and it is nothing short of amazing. I'm not really in the market for more compressors, but I figure that Slate deserved the tribute at that price.

A prior JRR shop email had it for the same price, but that has ended. Is there any other outlet that might be selling it for a further discount? Or is $99 it?

Cheers
-B
Plugin Discounts and Audiodeluxe have it cheaper again.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

you will get on top the usual discounts from jrr,audiodeluxe etc. got mine for $82 bucks.

Return to “Effects”