OBXD - brushed metal Terminator, blueIce, Matrix and Pinky editions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

fluffy_little_something wrote:This is how I think blue lights would be more realistic:
https://app.box.com/s/8sm765sy5av8f9753gtp
WOW! that looks wayyyyy better! thanks, fluff!
you were on the Advisor team for a reason!
updated buttons on first post downlink :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Nah, unlike you I have no clue of that graphics stuff. That is why it only took me 30 seconds to make that button :) I simply googled for "blue led", cut an appropriate rectangle from one of the photos, pasted it into your screenshot in Paint, reduced its size to the width of the button, and saved it :oops:

Probably a dumb question all but is there a way to rename the dll files like OBXDblue.dll, red.dll,?
I'm on Windows 7 x64 and it seems to me last time I tried that I ran into issues with Charlatan synth that I had a couple of gui versions.

Thanks.

By the way the blue leds look really good now that they have the prismatic lens effect going on. Very realistic.
Great job Layzer and fluffy.

Hello Layzer

Beware... in the Terminator Edition I've just remarked that the label ("Modulation Pitch") haven't been changed to ("Modulation Depth").
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Doc Brown wrote:Probably a dumb question all but is there a way to rename the dll files like OBXDblue.dll, red.dll,?
Yes of course. And they will be seen by your DAW...

Click and see:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Really nice in blue, Layzer! And thanks for the "Depth" fix... so obvious...

...I'd prefer even less contrast on the metal shading (makes my eyes do weird things... dunno why... I don't have the best eyes...)

Doc Brown wrote:Probably a dumb question all but is there a way to rename the dll files like OBXDblue.dll, red.dll,?
I'm on Windows 7 x64 and it seems to me last time I tried that I ran into issues with Charlatan synth that I had a couple of gui versions.

Thanks.

By the way the blue leds look really good now that they have the prismatic lens effect going on. Very realistic.
Great job Layzer and fluffy.
thanks doc, and yw...you can try making a folder with the new name and keep the dll files of each version named obxd.dll in their own folder :wink:

BlackWinny wrote:Hello Layzer

Beware... in the Terminator Edition I've just remarked that the label ("Modulation Pitch") haven't been changed to ("Modulation Depth").
yup, havent forgotten that, it will be changed when i upload the green flavor :D
Last edited by layzer on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

layzer wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:Hello Layzer

Hmmm... ?

BlackWinny wrote:
Yes of course. And they will be seen by your DAW...

Click and see:

Awesome. Thanks very much. :tu:

I like the blue ice skin but I'd like to see a 80's Juno/JX-3P type skin like we have for tyrell-nexus-6.
Maybe a cool thing would be to have the plugin like U-HE plugins where you can change the skin and not the plugin, maybe someone could re-write a preset-browser and have the synth with it's gui inside the OBXD folder so you can just change the skins and press the logo to access the preset-browser. just my two scents

An Oberheim emulation with a Roland Juno/JX-3P type skin ???
¡Mama mía!

And someone else will ask a Korgish skin...
And another one a Yamaha type skin...
And another one a Moogish skin...

Why not stay in and respect the appearance of Oberheim to be coherent with the sound of Oberheim which is provided by this synth?

BlackWinny wrote: ¡Mama mía!
And someone else will ask a Korgish skin...
And another one a Yamaha type skin...
And another one a Moogish skin...
And Polyvox with russian letters please.
:hihi:

:D

2 new editions added to 1st downlink post, "The Matrix" and Pinky editions.

this is it for the obxd brushed metal editions, pick the one you like, or use the original.
and most of all....have fun with OBXD!

Return to “Instruments”