Xils 4 The Pin Matrix Modular Analog Synthesizer [V1.5 released + Intro Price offer]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
XILS 4

murnau wrote:
metal wrote:Purchased the upgrade, but cant seem to locate the install file... contacted support, but it's weekend.. anyone else having problems?
XILS 4 release date : May 14th 2014
Oh.. missed that. Thought it was available as the upgrade-purchase was made available. So excited I didn't read the email properly I guess :D
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

pleasure to keep you informed. love the vibrants since the good old 64 days. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:pleasure to keep you informed. love the vibrants since the good old 64 days. :)

Cheers for remembering the old days 8)
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

metal wrote:
murnau wrote:
metal wrote:Purchased the upgrade, but cant seem to locate the install file... contacted support, but it's weekend.. anyone else having problems?
XILS 4 release date : May 14th 2014
Oh.. missed that. Thought it was available as the upgrade-purchase was made available. So excited I didn't read the email properly I guess :D
Yes the Xils 4 will be released on May 14th The RC version is currently tested.

I have updated the specs, numbers, etc of the Xils 4 in the first post of this thread. So that you can verify that you're not excited ... for nothing :)
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

aMUSEd wrote:Well I don't think 'intricated' is a word
Yes it is. In quantum physics.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Lotuzia wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Will this be able to import XILS3 patches - maybe into each core so you can layer them or (even better) morph between them?

Good ideas are always shared :)

yes there's a double browser, and you can load the right or left synth in either of the 2 synth core engines.

You can see me loading a patch in the *Left* VCS 3 at approx 0'30'' in the video . I could have then loaded a different one in the Right engine.

Its a very creative feature for those who want to layer/mix/match quickly two presets, like a Pad + Fx, or two leads, in the Xils 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFKW1Sf_X_o
Just a question off-topic, my international friend...

What video software do you use to create your videos?

I'm in search of a good (and cheap) one which renders the sounds as correctly as in this video.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Frantz wrote:I am saving my money for XILS 5. Here is the preview:

You put a XILS5 like this one on the top of another XILS5 like this one, and you make at least one musician happy : Keith Emerson!

Lotuzia wrote:Btw the Xils 4 factory library includes around 300 new presets especially designed for it. And will inherit the Xils 3 Factory Library as well.
Ah yes... Understood. 300 hundred presets, so... 150 presets from the XILS3 which is at left and 150 presets from the other XILS3 which is scotched at its right!
:tu:

Lotuzia wrote:That means a lot of stellar presets :)
To make cosmic rock... it's of course the best choice!
:D

Lotuzia wrote:I"ll post some sound examples in the next couple of days to let people guess.
Oh yessssss... Avoid to post dozens of screenshots only, as do an italian company for months about a "future" sampler.

A picture is worth a thousand words...
But a sound example is worth a thousand pictures.

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: = :phones:

BlackWinny wrote:
I've not come across it in quantum mechanics - entangled yes, intricate yes, but not intricated.

aMUSEd wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
I've not come across it in quantum mechanics - entangled yes, intricate yes, but not intricated.
Oh, very easy... It's the simple past tense and past participle of intricate.

BlackWinny wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
Yes in principle it is but I'm just saying I've never come across anyone using it that way.

aMUSEd wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
Yes in principle it is but I'm just saying I've never come across anyone using it that way.
Yes, you're right. Sometimes it's used as this, but of course it's not the "standard" in the jargon, where we talk preferentially of intricate quantum systems or states. It's just a point of grammar about the past tense of a verb. Don't mention it.

BlackWinny wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Will this be able to import XILS3 patches - maybe into each core so you can layer them or (even better) morph between them?

Good ideas are always shared :)

yes there's a double browser, and you can load the right or left synth in either of the 2 synth core engines.

You can see me loading a patch in the *Left* VCS 3 at approx 0'30'' in the video . I could have then loaded a different one in the Right engine.

Its a very creative feature for those who want to layer/mix/match quickly two presets, like a Pad + Fx, or two leads, in the Xils 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFKW1Sf_X_o
Just a question off-topic, my international friend...

What video software do you use to create your videos?

I'm in search of a good (and cheap) one which renders the sounds as correctly as in this video.
I use Magix Movie Edit Pro. Mainly because it allows me to make screen capture. I paid it around a hundred euro during a sale period iirc. I'm not totally satisfied because the ASIO drivers never really worked good with it, so I have to postsync all audio to image :(

I think Camtasia is much better in this field. Unfortunately, ..... its also 4x more expensive.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Return to “Instruments”