What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

"The Lingering" - melodic instrumental

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

abi
KVRian

575 posts since 11 May, 2004, from cologne,germany

Postby abi; Mon May 05, 2014 4:06 am "The Lingering" - melodic instrumental

hey there!

this is a guitar centered instrumental, with zebra playing all synths. please have a listen and tell me what you think :-)

https://soundcloud.com/abiuslu/the-lingering
KVRian

518 posts since 22 Jan, 2011, from near Los Angeles

Postby aaron aardvark; Mon May 05, 2014 8:18 pm Re: "The Lingering" - melodic instrumental

abi,
OK, I'm returning the favor whether you want me to or not! ;) Sounds pleasant. No gripes. I like the synth sound at 1:50, not sure if you have some sort of LFO added there or ?
abi
KVRian

Postby abi; Mon May 05, 2014 11:29 pm Re: "The Lingering" - melodic instrumental

aaron, i really lol´ed :-D

of course i want anybody to comment, but i dont see this whole thing as doing favours and returning them, but nevertheless it´s cool that you stand by what you said!

thanks for the nice words! the synth at 1:50 is actually two, one is a stock preset and it´s called HS Singclavier. but maybe you are referring to the pad "beneath", this is a patch called PD Antarctism. it is part of the library called Continuum by The Unfinished. and yes, there is like 4 LFO´s going on in that patch :-)

have a nice day!
abi
KVRian

Postby abi; Mon May 05, 2014 11:29 pm Re: "The Lingering" - melodic instrumental

edit: redundant post, sorry.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe