Freeware Firebird 2.1 public beta released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FireBird

syntheticillusion wrote:I had a problem installing version 2.0 on my windows xp and windows 7 machine so I used the V1.11 I got in the give away which does have any problems and all i need is my keyfile to activate with a serial and i got the plugin but I didn't think it had ilok or pace involved in it, this doesn't complicate things if you have no pace/ilok software on your computer which I do, UVI has Pace software and so does soundtoys, I also want other products with pace and ilok but it's not cheap for an ilok 1 or ilok 2 usb key so i never had gotten any until now with the pace/ilok cloud where i could activate a ilok/pace software with only my computer and without the usb key like you do with protools but i didn't think firebird or any tone2 products used pace/ilok either, I always thought it was a keyfile activation, I will try this beta but I'm not using version 2 as all my presets are for v1.11 and I'm not updating them, I got Version 1.11 in a giveaway in 2013 and I will continue to use it but I couldn't get V2.0 to install on either pc's I have so I will try it now with the fixed installer.
Have you heard of a handy little typographic invention called a 'full stop', by any chance?

They're quite useful little thingies, along with blank lines to separate paragraphs, if one wants somebody else to read what one has written.

Try them sometimes! ;-) I gave up after the third line in your "post".

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

:lol: :lol long one no time to take a breath before u get to end of paragraph

Spitfire31 wrote:
syntheticillusion wrote:I had a problem installing version 2.0 on my windows xp and windows 7 machine so I used the V1.11 I got in the give away which does have any problems and all i need is my keyfile to activate with a serial and i got the plugin but I didn't think it had ilok or pace involved in it, this doesn't complicate things if you have no pace/ilok software on your computer which I do, UVI has Pace software and so does soundtoys, I also want other products with pace and ilok but it's not cheap for an ilok 1 or ilok 2 usb key so i never had gotten any until now with the pace/ilok cloud where i could activate a ilok/pace software with only my computer and without the usb key like you do with protools but i didn't think firebird or any tone2 products used pace/ilok either, I always thought it was a keyfile activation, I will try this beta but I'm not using version 2 as all my presets are for v1.11 and I'm not updating them, I got Version 1.11 in a giveaway in 2013 and I will continue to use it but I couldn't get V2.0 to install on either pc's I have so I will try it now with the fixed installer.
Have you heard of a handy little typographic invention called a 'full stop', by any chance?

They're quite useful little thingies, along with blank lines to separate paragraphs, if one wants somebody else to read what one has written.

Try them sometimes! ;-) I gave up after the third line in your "post".

/Joachim
You'll notice that he at least knows where is the comma on his keyboard.
Now, a new lesson : the full stop. It's here, at the bottom, beside the strange key a bit higher:

Next lesson will be : how to use this strange key a bit higher at the right of the full stop. It is even more incredible! Because despite it is named "Enter" it's not here to enter... but to exit from the line where you are! It allows you to sometimes create an empty line just after a full stop in order to make your text still more readable by those who will read you!!!
Last edited by BlackWinny on Sat May 10, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

And these keys work exactly the same manner in Windows 7 (and even 8 ) than in Windows XP! You have anything new to acquire in the behavior of your keyboard!

Awesome, isn't it?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Almost as awesome as my music :D

bftucker wrote:
PatchAdamz wrote:One of the BEST freeware synths available.
:) I agree! :)
Yes. Really. And with a totally atypical synthesis type. It makes it even more interesting!
:clap:

I concur; we have a winner! :P

Still one of my go-to synths, not to mention that I've made 2 patch sets for it and am working on a 3rd. Good luck finding that Firebird sound elsewhere, and you won't find it for less than the free that Tone 2 charges now ha-ha. :hihi:

Any chance of a 64bit version of it?

Looks like you can access third party banks now through the back panel - when did that happen?

Dandruff wrote:Any chance of a 64bit version of it?
No. That's why they decided to make it free.

Return to “Instruments”