Latest Builds: rev 2352 - May 16th

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MorpherX wrote:Hi Urs,

would it be possible to update and upload the "Dark Zebra", because the Win-Font-Bug and the Win-Click-Through-Bug are very annoying and these bugs are solved with this latest build.

Thanks and best regards !
Isn't it here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=411649

There you can find the latest beta builds. If it works for you, what's the difference then?
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

mbb wrote:Latest DIVA, ACE an BAZILLE-Builds (did not check the rest)
lot´s of crashes when changing presets while playing (takes me 2 or 3 preset changes to crash it).

Ableton Live 9.1.2 64bit
Windows 8.1 PRO - 64 bit
Intel Core i5-2430M
Hi there,

we've also seen this problem and it was connected to a corrupt preferences.cfg file of Live 9.1.2.
I suggest to delete this file for all installed versions of Live and to update Live to the recent 9.1.3 beta.

You will find the preferences.cfg in the following path:

Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8:

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Ableton\Live x.x.x\Preferences\

The latest Ableton Beta can be found here:
https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=180996

Let us know, if this helped and/or report this problem to Ableton by sending them the bug description and the Abeton crash .alp.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Michael
u-he team

Oh, BTW, special thanks for the transition to Share-It (If I am not mistaken, before there was some other method). For my province Share-It is the only possible method of payment. Now I think I'll buy gradually all your products without resorting to outside help.

c_voltage wrote:Oh, BTW, special thanks for the transition to Share-It (If I am not mistaken, before there was some other method). For my province Share-It is the only possible method of payment. Now I think I'll buy gradually all your products without resorting to outside help.
Hehehe, we've always been with ShareIt... people often complain about them, but we have had a very good a pleasant experience throughout the past few years.

MorpherX wrote:Hi Urs,

would it be possible to update and upload the "Dark Zebra", because the Win-Font-Bug and the Win-Click-Through-Bug are very annoying and these bugs are solved with this latest build.

Thanks and best regards !
Yep, I guess we could slowly start to add the fixes to TDZ as well...

Urs wrote:Hehehe, we've always been with ShareIt...
Oh, really? :? Then sorry. I probably was not paid attention to it (Or just later (after first purchase with side help) realized that the Share-It suits me.) Well, ok.
Urs wrote:people often complain about them
Hm, it is strange to hear. In my experience - very convenient service.

Hello,

just a quick headsup/notice, NOT new to these installer versions: Avast Free does not like them very much, both the installer and the setup exe that unpacks out of it: DeepScreen checks both of them and I have to wait the double check to end (first the external exe and then the inner exe) before the install procedure can be completed succesfully.

Happens on Windows 7 SP1 Pro x64.

It happens on almost all installers.

Thanks,
Mario

mbb wrote:
Latest DIVA, ACE an BAZILLE-Builds (did not check the rest)
lot´s of crashes when changing presets while playing (takes me 2 or 3 preset changes to crash it).

we've also seen this problem and it was connected to a corrupt preferences.cfg file of Live 9.1.2.
I suggest to delete this file for all installed versions of Live and to update Live to the recent 9.1.3 beta.

Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8:

[...]
Let us know, if this helped and/or report this problem to Ableton by sending them the bug description and the Abeton crash .alp.
Thanks for answering ... still crashes after deleting the preferences.cfg using Live 9.1.2. Everything works fine using the latest Abletion Live Beta 9.1.3b5.

Urs wrote: Hm, it is strange to hear. In my experience - very convenient service.
Never had any issues with Share-It. Also not with other developers using it. But the first time, it was confusing to me.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

mbb wrote:
mbb wrote:
Latest DIVA, ACE an BAZILLE-Builds (did not check the rest)

Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8:

[...]
Thanks for answering ... still crashes after deleting the preferences.cfg using Live 9.1.2. Everything works fine using the latest Abletion Live Beta 9.1.3b5.
Hey,

i guess 9.1.2 would work for a while, if you would delete -all- preferences folders of -all- installed Live versions in this path C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Ableton\Live x.x.x\

It important to delete em all because Live is taking over preferences files of previously installed versions.

Make sure to close Live before deleting this file.

But nevertheless: The 9.1.2 prefs will become corrupt again after a short period of time. At least i experienced this on OS X 10.9.2.

We didn't experience this issue yet with 9.1.3b5 but i guess it makes sense (because it is reproducible), if you could report this to Ableton.

Cheers,
Michael

But nevertheless: The 9.1.2 prefs will become corrupt again after a short period of time. At least i experienced this on OS X 10.9.2.
Yep ... same here on my Windows 8.1 machine ... worked for a while ...

Dumb question, can't remember where I found the answer before or even what the answer was...
How do I check what the build number is on the VST again?
:dog:

Build numbers are somewhere in the GUI.

Used the new Diva 2352 on Windows 7 x64/Q6700 Quad Core last night in Reaper and it seems to be working great!

Look forward to the official release.

Maybe I found a bug within all my Zebra/Diva/ACE:

There's sth wrong with the preset switching. If I flip to the presets, both with the button or with direct clicking into the preset window, while playing the presets with my midi keyboard, all three synths going mute at some point and wouldn't react to incoming midi any more. Only solution is to close and reopen the vsts.
(Win7, Live9-32bit)

I'm sure that never happend with the former versions, but since 2352 it happens all the time. :(

(Edit: I reverted back to the offical releases - no problems here...)

Return to “u-he”