Eventide UltraChannel Native plug-in for Free

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
UltraChannel

arkmabat wrote:It does run
What proof do you have of this? Does it use nike or puma? Which way does it run and does it have a particular preference? This double talk is just what I'd expect here on kvr.
arkmabat wrote:a process constantly in the background
In the background? What does that mean and what does it have to do with my free gift horse? Why wouldn't George Clooney process in the background? Do you know how many people have ripped off George Clooney?????
arkmabat wrote:which is annoying
This is so lame. I can't believe you'd say this. If the flux capacitor of the invert inhibition of the coefficient of pie (spelled backwards) isn't good enough, then just don't use it. Nobody is forcing you :ud:
arkmabat wrote:but I can live with. :)
Then what's all the whining about? George clooney played batman once, he wasn't very good at it. Does that mean he's a woman? Does it mean that world hunger has been cured? George clooney has been ruining films for ages but he's not a woman. Get real.

:D

arkmabat wrote:It does run a process constantly in the background, which is annoying but I can live with. :)
A bit like Windows 8...

hibidy wrote: This is so lame. I can't believe you'd say this. If the flux capacitor of the invert inhibition of the coefficient of pie (spelled backwards) isn't good enough, then just don't use it. Nobody is forcing you :ud:
That exactly what some people end up deciding to do. But before they get their they want to know what other users think of the risk and rewards. That's what this discussion is all about. Each person has a different decision boundary. In the end, the decision is binary, and individual. The discussion helps people to determine, prior to taking any risk, where their individual decision boundary lies.

ghettosynth wrote:
hibidy wrote: This is so lame. I can't believe you'd say this. If the flux capacitor of the invert inhibition of the coefficient of pie (spelled backwards) isn't good enough, then just don't use it. Nobody is forcing you :ud:
That exactly what some people end up deciding to do. But before they get their they want to know what other users think of the risk and rewards. That's what this discussion is all about. Each person has a different decision boundary. In the end, the decision is binary, and individual. The discussion helps people to determine, prior to taking any risk, where their individual decision boundary lies.
:lol: Did you REALLY not get the joke?

Come on guys! I'm just trying to bring some levity.......

lotus2035 wrote:
arkmabat wrote:It does run a process constantly in the background, which is annoying but I can live with. :)
A bit like Windows 8...
And like viruses, amiright? Now, should we trust the background processes initiated by Microsoft and a virus distributor equally? I hope you would answer no to that. So the argument is then easy to extend, where on the trust scale do other vendors lie? Are they also all to be trusted equally? Or, perhaps, do we factor in everything that has happened with that vendor in the past along with reports from other users before making our decision?

hibidy wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
:lol: Did you REALLY not get the joke?

Come on guys! I'm just trying to bring some levity.......
Needed more funny.

:roll:

Alright, you guys win. (the guys who just want to fight)

hibidy wrote::roll:

Alright, you guys win. (the guys who just want to fight)
What? That was all the funny that you had? Seriously? You can't muster just a bit more?

Very funny.

So now we know why iLok plugins cost twice as much, you actually buy two of them by getting two licenses. Can I get a plugin half off if I only buy one license?

camsr wrote:So now we know why iLok plugins cost twice as much, you actually buy two of them by getting two licenses. Can I get a plugin half off if I only buy one license?
See, hibidy, see how this guy interjects just a bit more funny at just the right moment, take notes man.

It's amazing how much energy and time people invest into totally pointless discussion about things they can easily change by supporting the company by getting the plugin or not. Gotta love the internet. :lol: My personal decision is that i'll pass on this too though. Tbh, the idea of having another licensing software apart from eLicenser on my system doesn't really turn me on much. :? I'd surely get it, if it wouldn't come with the iLok license manager, no doubt. Here, here is my protest, i just will pass on it! :party:

ghettosynth wrote:
camsr wrote:So now we know why iLok plugins cost twice as much, you actually buy two of them by getting two licenses. Can I get a plugin half off if I only buy one license?
See, hibidy, see how this guy interjects just a bit more funny at just the right moment, take notes man.
Listen up ghetto, my dongle is bigger and better than your dongle. It's a fact, buy into it. :D

chk071 wrote:It's amazing how much energy and time people invest into totally pointless discussion about things they can easily change by supporting the company by getting the plugin or not. Gotta love the internet. :lol: My personal decision is that i'll pass on this too though. Tbh, the idea of having another licensing software apart from eLicenser on my system doesn't really turn me on much. :? I'd surely get it, if it wouldn't come with the iLok license manager, no doubt. Here, here is my protest, i just will pass on it! :party:

hibidy wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
Listen up ghetto, my dongle is bigger and better than your dongle. It's a fact, buy into it. :D
Yeah, well, I think my dongle has more funk....wait, that's not quite right.

Return to “Effects”