Nomad MFX-Rack CM

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For some time I am in possession of a Computer Music march 2010 but without the corrent DVD. Could someone share this MFX (flagship of the month), because nowhere can I find this? I would like to try it, searching for some good multieffect too.... You can write PW. Greatings

go to vault.computermusic.co.uk

you can add a magazine to your account, it will ask you to flip to a few different pages and fill in a couple blank words to verify you actually have a copy of the mag. then it will give you access to downloads from that particular issue's cover disc.

not sure how far back it goes, but it's worth a try.

Thanks for reply. I visited this site but... to small a range archive. Additionaly i wrote to redaction and not received a reply. Therefore I hope that there is someone who have this plug... :)

i registered my latest Mag but Nomad CM plugins arent there, are they exclusively on that 2010 issue or are they no longer available ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Sometimes CM give a interesting soft only in one issue (sometimes a really good tastes)... Anyway, I came across a good person on this forum, who sent it to me. A post can be closed.

Return to “Effects”