Bazille Patch Competition #3 - Winners!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi urs, did you ever solve the orion preset issue? if not will just try this in studio one
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:hi urs, did you ever solve the orion preset issue? if not will just try this in studio one
If that's the one where instance parameters such as MultiCore were nots ave with project, then no, not yet. It is on my list though, but we currently work on a bunch of potential crash bugs first.

Urs wrote:
mysticvibes wrote:hi urs, did you ever solve the orion preset issue? if not will just try this in studio one
If that's the one where instance parameters such as MultiCore were nots ave with project, then no, not yet. It is on my list though, but we currently work on a bunch of potential crash bugs first.
no, its the one where bazille is completely unusable switching presets, crashes everytime :lol:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:
Urs wrote:
no, its the one where bazille is completely unusable switching presets, crashes everytime :lol:
Ah, that… yeah, that should be fixed in the version I linked.

Thank you!

TTU Youtube

Still crashes everytime.

TTU Youtube

Lots of great work. Good luck to everyone

The Modular Lead
1.) Brass Lead
2.) Maleficent
3.) Preying on the Deaf

Drums and Percussion
1.) Deep Tribal
2.) Metallophonic
3.) Bazik E-drums

Mod Seq Abuse:
1.) time tunnel
2.) synthetic bamboo 130 bpm
3.) opium travel

Monster From The Deep:
1.) Old Unknown Tape
2.) Ghostly Brass
3.) Binary Sun Dawn

mysticvibes wrote:Still crashes everytime.
Hmmm. I'll pass that one to QA :-(

:?: Question Answer, Quality Assurance

TTU Youtube

What a synth. That's all I can say... what a synth.

The Modular Lead
1. Tears In Rain
2. Brass Lead
3. Black Knight Lead

Drums and Percussion
1. Metallophonic
2. BD Urban Tribe Initiation
3. Abandoned Ceramic

Mod Seq Abuse
1. Desolate Whisper
2. Chill-In
3. Alien Alliance

Monster From The Deep
1. NeoTokyo Bar
2. Droneswarm Insectoid
3. Altair

Best set yet IMO, people are obviously learning faster than I am how to tame the beast!

The Modular Lead
1. Tears In Rain (best of all 3 sets IMO)
2. Broken Lead v2
3. Brass Lead

Drums and Percussion
1. Rattle and Roll
2. Bazik e drums
3. BD Urban Tribe Initiation

Mod Seq Abuse
1. Above the Clouds
2. Space Birds
3. I am Bazzile

Monster From The Deep
1. Binary Sun Dawn
2. Twilight
3. Deep Blue
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

mysticvibes wrote:Still crashes everytime.
Hi,

the fixes are (likely) not included in 2435.

"Usually" one can avoid these crashes by using ASIO drivers (on WIN) and buffersizes < or = 1024 samples.
Is this not helping on your machine with Orion?

No? Please check with this version:
http://www.u-he.com/downloads/beta_tmp/ ... 523Win.zip

If it is -not- crashing with 2523, please add that info to this thread, if it -is- still crashing with 2523,
send an email to support (at) u-he.com and include details on your buffer size, audiodriver, system, steps to reproduce, etc..

Have a good weekend.

Cheers,
Michael
u-he team

Great sounds :clap: , my votes:

Modular Lead
Bell Lead
Fuchsschwanz
Sing for the stars

Drums and Percussion
Gamma Loon
Metallophonic
Rattle_n_Roll

Mod Seq Abuse
For Delia
Insect City Philharmonic Orchestra
Space Jungle

Monster From the Deep
A Strange Encounter
Altair
RiZ3R

The Modular Lead
1- Drunken Rocker on 4x12
2- Warrior
3- Philosiphizer

Drums and Percussion
1- DR Phased Bow
2- Metal and Glass Keys
3- none

Mod Sequence Abuse
1- Pulsar
2- Space Jumgle
3- Chill-In

Monster from the Deep
1- Underverse Conference
2- Satyr plays Sytar (this is a monster?)
3- Scary Situation

PS: in my opinion, too many people are using the MW shaker and it's just noisy, not a good effect.
Jim Hurley - experimental music
Windows 10 Pro (20H2 19042.662); i9-9900K@5.1GHz;
Cakewalk; Adam Audio A8X; Axiom 61

arachnaut wrote: PS: in my opinion, too many people are using the MW shaker and it's just noisy, not a good effect.
I figured this is not per-patch, but a globally persistent assignment - like a knob assignment?

Return to “u-he”