Waldorf PPG Wave 3.v (64bit) no Output assign in Logic Pro X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I'm trying to configure the new PPG Wave 3.v (newest version) to send the parts to different outputs in Logic Pro x (newest version).
It seems there is a bug: only in Part 1 I can choose between the outputs 1 to 8. In Part 2-8 I can only choose 1 or 8, nothing in between.

Can anybody reproduce this bug?
Thanks for help.
Flo

(Yes, I loaded the PPG as Multi-Output-Intrument in Logic...)
(Yes, I put the PPG in "Output Mode: 16 Outputs"...)
Mac Studio M2 Ultra, Sonoma, Logic X, Orion 32+, mioXL, V-Synth XT, JD-990, MC-909, OB-X8, NINA, KK61 mkII

flonky wrote:Hello,
I'm trying to configure the new PPG Wave 3.v (newest version) to send the parts to different outputs in Logic Pro x (newest version).
It seems there is a bug: only in Part 1 I can choose between the outputs 1 to 8. In Part 2-8 I can only choose 1 or 8, nothing in between.

Can anybody reproduce this bug?
Thanks for help.
Flo

(Yes, I loaded the PPG as Multi-Output-Intrument in Logic...)
(Yes, I put the PPG in "Output Mode: 16 Outputs"...)
Hi,

there is a big thread about the Waldorf updates here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=405051

The bug was reported there and included with the official Waldorf bug list and does not seem to exist with the Windows plugins.

Anyway while curently we still collect bug reports about Largo and PPg Wave 3.V we currently focus on fixing the plugins in the Waldorf Edition (especially PPG Wave 2.V).

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Return to “Instruments”