Help me pick virtual instruments to get back into production

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BDeep wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:I always thought komplete to be a bit 'overkill', but with respect to your list of requirements, i think it the perfect recommendation :shrug:
It's always overkill, but once you have more than a few NI instruments, it starts to make sense from a financial point of view. And, like you said, it would be perfect for the OP.
Only thing missing would be a reverb, sure, Reflektor is in there, but I would add Valhalla VintageVerb for another $50 and be done. Well, be done until GAS hits obviously ;)
actually, it covers everything. you get reflektor and reverbs in guitar rig. but you also get reaktor which, aside from all the more esoteric 'verbs, has spacemaster 2. it's a fantastic reverb, and is the predecessor , sharing base algo's (i believe), with 112db redline reverb
Last edited by el-bo (formerly ebow) on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yup, you're right of course. In fact many Reaktor reverbs are really good, even ones in the user library.

So OP, it is decided, you'll need to get Komplete :hihi:

BDeep wrote:Yup, you're right of course. In fact many Reaktor reverbs are really good, even ones in the user library.

So OP, it is decided, you'll need to get Komplete :hihi:
it's the best case i have seen for komplete, allowing for it to be bought when pretty much all of it will be of use. it ticks all his boxes (and then some), and sits perfectly within his budget

i almost envy the simplicity of that situation. :?

Well, I somehow suspect that he will end up buying more plugins in the future, like we all do when we think we're missing out on something. But Komplete does give the best starting point for this specific use case.

I cant stand Komplete. or any of their stuff much for that matter. I find it less suitable for my jobs.

MAybe think about this...

A Zeta w/
Element by Waves.com

Cool electro poppish kinda .
Ableton Live 8 Suite 64 Bit, Sylenth1 64 Bit,Rapture, Zeta+2,Synthmaster, Dimenison Pro, Mo' Phatt. and Waves plugs.
DELL i-3770 3.9ghz, 12GB RAM, INTEL SSD,
M-Audio Bx8 D2
Oxygen 49
TC ELECTRONIC impact twin 64 Bit
Fast Track Plus
Grace and love

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”