Best Sound Module - Sampletank 3, Halion Sonic 2, etc (poll)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion

Best Sound Module - Sampletank 3, Halion Sonic 2, etc

Sampletank 3
17%
Halion Sonic 2
18%
Omnisphere
12%
Hypersonic 2
6%
Nexus
3%
Kontakt Complete
32%
USB Plugsound Pro
2%
Ravity/Purity
2%
Sampletank 2
No votes
Alchemy
8%
MOTU Mach 5
3%

Total votes: 120

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Take your tablets!

Sampleconstruct wrote:Take your tablets!
+1

BBFG# wrote:(And Wusik 4000/8000 are really the same product, just a way for WK to sell the same thing twice. Given the history, Wusik 8000 should be free in about 8 months when he announces Wusik 10,000.) ;)
This is inappropriate and way off topic. I'm not a fan of the Wusik "hard-sell-super-sale-subscription-o-rama" style of marketing, but whatever. I just ignore it. The fact is Wusik 8000 does offer a pretty hearty list of additional functionality, effects and some extra content at a pretty damn low price.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote:
BBFG# wrote:(And Wusik 4000/8000 are really the same product, just a way for WK to sell the same thing twice. Given the history, Wusik 8000 should be free in about 8 months when he announces Wusik 10,000.) ;)
This is inappropriate and way off topic. I'm not a fan of the Wusik "hard-sell-super-sale-subscription-o-rama" style of marketing, but whatever. I just ignore it. The fact is Wusik 8000 does offer a pretty hearty list of additional functionality, effects and some extra content at a pretty damn low price.
It was only your comment that put it on topic in the first place.
So it's as appropriate in that respect.
I've tried to return to the topic right after.
You're the one keeping it fore-front now.

I voted for USB soundplug pro because it had zero votes, and USB in the title, even though I think that's a typo, it sounded cool.

Dazed Veins wrote:Oh wait! UVIsoundjunk probably sucks even harder! Don't buy American junk anyway!
You will be happy to hear that we are located in Paris, France in that case :)
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team
http://www.uvi.net

otristan wrote:
Dazed Veins wrote:Oh wait! UVIsoundjunk probably sucks even harder! Don't buy American junk anyway!
You will be happy to hear that we are located in Paris, France in that case :)
UVI didn't seem to suck, but the PACE/iLok they use does, and that ended up being the only reason I removed it from my system and won't consider them again.

American? I think that on this list that would be Omnisphere?

NO!! SampleTank and Kontakt are American! (They're just located and founded and running in some minor European countries)

ghettosynth wrote:I voted for USB soundplug pro because it had zero votes, and USB in the title, even though I think that's a typo, it sounded cool.
USB=Ultimate Sound Bank
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

@otristan
Really? And where do MOTU sound banks install?
Under Program Files / UVIsoundbanks..because MOTU stuff only uses UVI soundbanks darling. You are a liar also. You are not even a company but a parasite on EU taxpayer's money.. you guys are a fraud. Not for long. You little fascist, laugh as long as you can: soon we will feed you all to the rats. Trust me ;)

Dazed Veins wrote:@otristan
Really? And where do MOTU sound banks install?
Under Program Files / UVIsoundbanks..because MOTU stuff only uses UVI soundbanks darling. You are a liar also. You are not even a company but a parasite on EU taxpayer's money.. you guys are a fraud. Not for long. You little fascist, laugh as long as you can: soon we will feed you all to the rats. Trust me ;)
You trollin bro? :neutral:
:borg:

PS maybe we will have a little word with little Ben KVR too by the time. Who knows..hehe untouchable aye? No one is untouchable in our world, hun ;)

Dazed Veins wrote:PS maybe we will have a little word with little Ben KVR too by the time. Who knows..hehe untouchable aye? No one is untouchable in our world, hun ;)
?_?

:pray:

:P

@VORT3X
You'd better pray for God I am love :)

Dazed Veins wrote:@VORT3X
You'd better pray for God I am love :)
Google translate?

Return to “Instruments”