living alone

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/skoshu/living-alone
i'm getting back into delay fx, they're fun to write with. complexity out of simplicity, kinda.

The first three minutes or so remind me a little of something that Pierre Moerlen's Gong might have played in the late '70s or early '80s. It builds nicely from beginning to end. I loved the funky bass guitar and the ring-moddy flute. Some cools sounds during the last minute. I liked it.

Good work :)

cheers seismic. when the flute part came up, i realised the tune was starting to go places. it's def my fav part as well!

well done! very delightful with all this development it has. I like the proggy parts, all is combined in a concise way. A piece worth to listen more often.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Really excellent sound design/arrangement/weighing of timbre.
the bass and the vibes coming in at the time I would grow bored...
killer bass sound

also the drums remind of Chris Cutler somewhat past three minute mark before the beat changes. edgy
refreshing

:love: Excellent piece. Great sounds and composition. Possibly my favorite of yours.

whee, thanks!

the basses in sampletank 3 are excellent, jan. really fun to sequence.
the sound design owes a lot to valhalla freqecho/ubermod. especially freqecho with tempo automation is the shit.

A very 'Oldfield' style of theme development here. Really enjoyed it.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”