Revolve Three /full

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBeqxIJm ... -WSI9YT5uX

A & B was B & C of Revolve Two following Revolve Two Prelude, and the sequence is the same; but it is clearer now, Prelude is plain Revolve Two now:
There is a new thing which is at once an end and a beginning. It is a bigger sound so we have done some things to the first two sections so it isn't sonically dwarfed.
It is certainly a more happening event today through the reworking.
Last edited by jancivil on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 8 times in total.

This was a nice surprise.
The whole track spells MUSICALITY and I think the
sound is just right for this kind music.

Stellar work and great video too.

Awe...and some :party:

Cheers :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Hey, thanks.

I'm at that stage where I'm focused on all the things that didn't come out right. When I rendered this I was copasetic with it but that didn't last long.

Nice. Instantly recognisable as part of the Revolve series. The first part of this certainly seems to have a drier sound if memory serves. It's like all of the players here are waiting for the director to go to the bathroom so that they can have a blast while he's away. At 1:45 they realise that their chance has arrived.

Good work :)

Great martian fusion jazz theatre play. Very good with so much energy!
Thanks & respect :)
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

thanks thomekk.

great instrumental track.. nice groove and sounds.. thumbs up!

Hi, thanks, Mark.

This is fantastic jancivil! Love the use of instruments and the 'almost but not quite chaotic' feel of it! Awesome guitar...
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Thank you Allomerus.
It's one of my favorite things, to have 'my cup runneth over' but barely restrained.

Has a certain 'ring' to it, and indeed 'stellar' work.
Hmmm, I wonder if I'm allowed to like this - too late now :)
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Just great

Thanks guys

Ok, now there are two more modules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY_PbGnu ... e=youtu.be

The first is definitely 'D' directly following C; the second of these is probably not 'E'. It fits fine there, but I have something else in mind. I began to sketch for it and became very interested in this other thing.

edits: things like flabby cellos in the second pt
Last edited by jancivil on Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Awesome Jancivil. Love it all, especially the guitar, but then I am biased... :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

......and so it (r)evolves. I like the way you took this back to a more straightforward groove, and the percussion seems to drive this piece along. Great mix BTW.

Good work :)

Return to “Music Cafe”