Contacting Cockos

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys, I've been trying to contact (via license / support emails) Cockos since the 15th regarding a donation / license issue in the One Synth Challenge competition. What is their general support turnaround?

Is there a faster way to contact them?

You can join their forum.

Justin has always been really fast answering my emails. As Hibidy said though, try through the forum too.

AusDisciple wrote:Justin has always been really fast answering my emails. As Hibidy said though, try through the forum too.
:tu:
hibidy wrote:You can join their forum.

Yeah they are usually good at responding/support, try the forum like it was said previously.
Last edited by DocShay on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

I sent an email to them and they responded in a couple days I think. The sales email on their site.

Plus remember that these are not a building full of drones manning the support lines for a $600-1000 software package.
This is a few human guys at home doing the best they can for a $60 product with no buildings, no staffs and they do have to sleep and eat once in a while besides having a life....

timobrien wrote:Plus remember that these are not a building full of drones manning the support lines for a $600-1000 software package.
This is a few human guys at home doing the best they can for a $60 product with no buildings, no staffs and they do have to sleep and eat once in a while besides having a life....
Hey man, I really really appreciate what Cockos is doing! :) Just wanted to confirm on other contact avenues :)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”