AirMusic Vacuum Pro-Holy Smokes!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Instrument Expansion Pack 2 (AVID EXCLUSIVE) Loom Classic Structure theRiser Vacuum Pro Velvet Xpand!2

Wow, I just stumbled across this thread and it got me really curious. So I bought it and boy yes: THIS IS IT! Holy Smokes... :clap: :clap: :clap:
New favorite.
Last edited by JoEfI on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

:hyper: Ok, today received code from Simon.

db3 wrote:Also noticed Xpand2! at 4:40 :)
I would email Simon at the earliest opportunity if you need something.
I'll ask him if the email system is upgraded yet or i should just email him when i want to upgrade. :)
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

MillerSam wrote:I will publish very soon a video or more about Vacuum Pro at Synth Anatomy at my youtube channel
Sounds good, please post when it's up!

You can now get your Xpand2! $49.99 crossgrade from AIEP at http://www.airmusictech.com/promocodes
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

GUYS, there will be another HOLY SMOKES Thread soon.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

I would give this synth a whirl, but is this resell able? Not a fan of that policy.

What do you guys like about the synth? Do you feel it sounds better than Diva and some of the other high end soft synths or is it just different sounding?

Different.

stikygum wrote:I would give this synth a whirl, but is this resell able? Not a fan of that policy.

What do you guys like about the synth? Do you feel it sounds better than Diva and some of the other high end soft synths or is it just different sounding?
Well BETTER has to be explained, DIVA is an Analog Emulation and nothing can beat it yet.
Vacuum is also an Analog Emulation but different, its not better or worst.
And it is better then an lot of other synths out there. I would put it right up in the level
of Diva, Zebra, Blue 2 and few others. As of now is my most used Synth after those 3 I mentioned.
Of course for that Kind of Sounds but I think Hybrid 3 is replacing very fast a lot of my Synths.

stikygum wrote:I would give this synth a whirl, but is this resell able? Not a fan of that policy.

There is currently no demo and its NFR if I understood correctly.
I've ordered Loom and VacuumPro and didn't like them, though I can confirm that AIR is accommodating with refunds. I've just emailed sbangs and got the refund shortly afterwards. :tu:

Although I liked the sound of VacuumPro it has it's limitations - especially the modulation system and the arpeggiator is rudimentary at most. I would say it has a "bigger" sound than for example zebra or other more "analytical" synths, but it's not on the same level as for example Monark.
Loom is another story, it just sounds cold and boring to me. The modulation system is more flexible than in Vacuum though you can only modulate the main parameter in the modules which pretty much sucks. If it was possible to modulate all parameters it would clearly be a way better synth, imho.

I keep opening this thread hoping to hear these "holy smokes" sounds.
Still nothing, just words.
Makes me suspect that the great reviews and amazement were "rewarded" by the developer... (if not then it's a total Twilight Zone lol).
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Mutant wrote:I keep opening this thread hoping to hear these "holy smokes" sounds.
Makes me suspect that the great reviews and amazement were "rewarded" by the developer... (if not then it's a total Twilight Zone lol).
That's right, it's all part of a global conspiracy by us reptoids. :wink:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

"Holy smokes" - still funny words for me. About sound, for first need dowload all, i do it the second day. Then immerse yourself in the installation process (in this the whole point). Then the exciting process of registration. And only at the very end, as a side effect, even so start-up, because the money paid, and making approximately opinions about the sound.

Mutant wrote:I keep opening this thread hoping to hear these "holy smokes" sounds.
Yeah it's strange, i asked but noonne posted. :?

Had to go digging for demos if you look back a few pages but usually these threads have at least a few clips showing scope of the synths sound. Post some up! :)

I am actually composing a whole instrumental piece using ONLY Air Music AIEP except Kick and Snare.

Return to “Instruments”