BEST Sweep Sound VST?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Liftor R.A.M.S.E.S. SweepMachine theRiser VPS Phalanx Whoosh

i really like to give songs varied sweeps, 90s, modern or whatever, i saw that there are some vsts only for this matter out there but which would you recommend the most?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

dear god.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:dear god.
seems to be a great vst, thanks! checking youtube tutorials!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Ohmygod!
(free with Computer Music Magazine)

Best for sweeps is the StrokeMeGently VST. And if you want something freeware try the StorkMyGiantly spin-off.

Used to be Hoovers, now it's Sweeps.

What's next?

Polishes..?

dunno, ask that maybe the devs? and not me, i just wanted to know about good vsts nothing more thanks.

WTF with the double posts, yo? Dats whack, G.
Last edited by kbaccki on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Good tune. XTC was it? No sweeps though, so -1 on that.
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Hi folks,
We've just released this brand new crazy tool for you guys --> SweepMachine
Please have a look --> http://www.uvi.net/sweep-machine
Enjoy !

kbaccki wrote:Good tune. XTC was it
Midge Ure had one. Unfortunately it marked the start of his creative downfall :(

kbaccki wrote:
Good tune. XTC was it? No sweeps though, so -1 on that.
Yup, XTC. Listening to it right now. It's been years since I've listened to them before, thanks!

I suppose that "The Riser" plugin by AIR Music Technology should be mentioned, as well. I think I saw another thread started here asking for a comparison between "The Riser" and UVI's "SweepMachine".
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

There's some freebie white noise generators

Return to “Instruments”