Installation Help

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is a repeat or this information could be found else where (I've tried to find it, but have failed).

I have installed Zebra on a Mac laptop and my desktop Mac. On my desktop, the plugin is found in the VST folder, but on my laptop it is found in the Audio Units folder (both in the plugin section). I can use Zebra on both machines, it's just when I need to transfer from one machine to the other, my Zebra work will not transfer with it.

This is the only plugin that has this problem. I'm sure the solution is easy, but I'm still having problems :dog:. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Co.

Hi there,

well, it should actually be in both... what installer did you use, the current one from our website?
These are the plugins you should find after a default installation:

Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/Zebra2.component
Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/u-he/Zebra2.vst, /Zebralette.vst, /Zebrify.vst and /ZRev.vst
Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins/Zebra2.aaxplugin

To exclude the possibilty that you maybe have an outdated installer that may still have problems with file or folder permissions on OSX, I suggest you use the one from our "latest builds" thread here. This installer should definitely work:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6#p5865626
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your help, I must not had used the latest version somehow.... no idea, but, it works, thanks so much!

Return to “u-he”