MPowerSynth beta released, available for an introductory price and you can even get it for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

it took a little longer than expected, but the better it is now! ;)
Click here to check this ultra-powerful synthesizer!

It's available for an introductory price already. Information about the preset making action, where you can get it for free, is there as well ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Awesome... Downloading now. Seems like a few others are too :wink: .

Yeah, well, many people will probably fight for the servers now :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Playing with it right now :-)

First things I noticed:

- Oscillators cannot be positioned in panorama independently
- Unison mode has widening control, maybe independent phase and panorama control would be better
- Envelope Control lets you set the curvedness of hold and decay together. Independent control would be nice

Thanks for the replies, so:

- Yes, no panorama for oscillators. I'd rather leave it this way, there are way better ways to get some stereo than using panorama.

- Unison - absolutely not. Besides the fact that now it is out, it is now made so that "it sounds good", no need for complicated setup of individual voices etc. Anyway you can always use chorus or some other effect. StereoSpread works really well.

- Envelope - too many controls already :). And you can always draw your own shapes if you want something that crazy ;).

Sorry, I just denied all your requests :o :D
Vojtech

wow i think this is officially the most expensive vst synth of all time (after intro price over). I am expecting something mind blowing then, obviously.

TheoM wrote:wow i think this is officially the most expensive vst synth of all time (after intro price over). I am expecting something mind blowing then, obviously.
Not at all! But with all the features, it must have it's price ;).
Vojtech

(ahem) Any special consideration for the guy that first suggested the name MPower in your name thread?

:D

jsp1979 wrote:(ahem) Any special consideration for the guy that first suggested the name MPower in your name thread?

:D :D :D If he makes presets, then sure!!! :D
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:(ahem) Any special consideration for the guy that first suggested the name MPower in your name thread?

:D :D :D If he makes presets, then sure!!! :D
Then, I guess I'll consult my lawyer....

....because he's very good at making presets.

:phones:

:D :D Then I want to meet your lawyer!
Vojtech

Having fun so far.

With all the options available here, it seems pretty essential to be able to make notes to users about patches--a third "DESCRIPTION" Window next to the FOLDER and PRESETS window so that we can describe what Modwheel, Aftertouch, etc. are doing, make performance suggestions, etc.

Thank you!
About the notes, well, I'd personally feel like nobody would read it :). That's what the multiparameters are for - give you 4-8 controls to shape the sound with (first one being mod wheel).
Vojtech

I read the notes. I think they are especially useful for FX patches and patches that are not obvious. Sometimes you play something and it seems like crap, but then the notes reveal a very specific sound design use. Not everything is meant for the entire keyboard, and there are some great noises that are not so flexible, but still very useful. But not if I don't know what is going on...

Hmmm, ok, I'll think about it ;). Any ideas how to make this happen? It could be just in presets, true... but...
Vojtech

Return to “Instruments”