MPowerSynth beta released, available for an introductory price and you can even get it for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Crackbaby: Yes, it could have changed the default preset, it basically replaces all factory presets. Anyway you can always use Settings/Set default settings.
The waves folder was there before as well.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I must say, this is an impressive synthesizer. I still have a problem with Melda's overall gui look, but that is definitely minor quibbling in comparison to the range of this instrument. The only problem I have is, I've recently bought Xils 3, Saurus 2, Iris 2, and Waldorf Nave (vst version), and those are keeping me super busy, otherwise Melda have really knocked one out of the ballpark!

The demo is very gracious, I'm sure within the 31 days I'll have time to get more of a grip with this synth and put it on my shopping list. I've also had fun with the MWobbler, which actually is capable of one heck of a lot more than the name implies.
Ha ha suck it!

Thank you! :love: And take your time! ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Thank you! :love: And take your time! ;)
I was impressed within minutes of opening the plugin, and the more I mess with it the more admiring I become.
Ha ha suck it!

Congratulations on the fantastic upgrade to MPowerSynth version 9. :clap:
The new features are exactly what I was hoping for. Especially the new AEIOU formant filter. The number of ways this can be modulated is fantastic. And the new PWM modes are awesome. This synth is now officially a Secret Weapon. :tu:

Thank you! :love:
Vojtech

Whoa, Melda,
i just try the Mps demo, and, whoa, a must buy (first on my list)
you osc transformation with some modulation on it are really powerfull, with some tweak on the setting option and every sound fine, and alive, your osc are clean, the unisson is great to, a HIT!
oh, i gorget the filter and fx section, it s a beast,( i didn't make a full exploration for now) seriously,
perhaps, it need some tools in the additive editor(draw line,zoom, edit only even....). i don't understand exactly the convolution in osc 2/3, or how can i modulate the lfo freq with a keyfollow for exemple but seriously, you have made a monster, it is at the introprice or full price? do you plan to make some sales or some presets contest.....?
Btw, people must speak more about this synth, or perhaps, it s a secret weapon.....

The current price is still intro, full price is 199 EUR. There already was a preset action I'm afraid, but you can always wait for the eternal madness discount ;).
And please spread the word! ;)
Vojtech

Nice update guys! Been playing around with it since release. This is a very nice synth. The design philosophy of MeldaProduction is refreshingly different from other developers.

Best of luck with all future endeavors! :)

Vojtech

A couple of questions and feature requests:

1. Question: Is there a better thread to ask questions? Title is a bit old.. :)

2. Request: Key tracking for the NOISE filters

3. Request: Separate Multiparameters for Modular (in effects section). It would be very handy for controlling effect send etc. The synth's Multiparameters can be used, but not sure how that would work .. are they merged with the Modular's? Seems it can get a bit messy! Maybe arpeggio range now also would control feedback of a delay... :D

4. Question: If i make a preset for the exchange and then either makes an improved one or decide it was no good and i want to remove it - can i do that?
:hug:

1. Make new threads in http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=138 for example ;).

2. It already IS keytracking by default ;). That's why the frequency is in "octaves".

3. I don't really understand this, could you elaborate a little bit more?

4. You cannot remove presets / resubmit anything. Once you submit something, it will be out there :).
Vojtech

Return to “Instruments”