For Serum - "Concentrated" 160 Presets

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Black Friday Special is now on.
Use code, "black" at checkout to save %35 now.

SONG:
https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... -for-serum
PRESETS:
https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... elynthpads
PADS:
https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... ncentrated

NOW AVAILABLE - 160 presets for Serum called "Concentrated".
Includes, the BONUS PAK, additional presets and expansion.

Also included, Expansion Tables, Waves, LFOs, Noises.
The focus for "Concentrated" was to add sound styles, not included in Serums stock presets.

This collection offers a broad selection of presets including:

-Analog Pads
-Deep Atmospheres
-Bass
-Keys
-Leads
-FX
-Rhythmic
-More

BUY NOW

Concentrated takes full advantage of the broad range of capabilities Serum has to offer.
The expansion also allows for considerable combinations for new presets.

"Concentrated" and the Bonus Pak is available NOW.
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:56 am, edited 28 times in total.

Audio added, more coming very soon.
This will be released early!

Be sure to get it now while it is highly discounted.

This has been expanded and will also include unique wave tables, a very special noise folder, and custom LFOs.
120 Presets designed to add sound styles that differ from the stock presets.
A very substantial add-on for Serum.
Audio examples coming shortly, check back, you wont be disappointed.

Audio added- Buy it now and save $10 with code, "serum".

All pre-release buyers, check your accounts, your downloads are ready!

Thanks

PatchAdamz wrote:Audio added- Buy it now and save $10 with code, "serum".

Still Available - Instant $10 Discount!

-Use code, "serum" at discount.

Hi,

I still haven't received 'Concentrated'. 13 hours after my PayPal receipt, my order is still "pending" and my two support requests (by email and by website contact form) are still unanswered.

/Joachim

EDIT: Everything is fine now – apparently a glitch in the automatic order handling. Zak had to make a manual correction.

Looking forward to exploring these sounds!

/Joachim
Last edited by Spitfire31 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Some nice sounds, especially good to have some atmos as the factory presets have almost none. Was disappointed though that over half the patches have no macro assignments at all, and of those that do many are rudimentary such as just a single knob to adjust reverb or other fx levels. Only a few have comprehensive macro assignments. I realise this bank was brought out pretty quickly so is it planned to add these in a update?

aMUSEd wrote:Some nice sounds, especially good to have some atmos as the factory presets have almost none. Was disappointed though that over half the patches have no macro assignments ...

Thanks, glad you liked the Atmospheres..

Serum offers a number of ways to control patches.
The macro assignments are one of a plethora of ways to control the sounds.
As mentioned they are on a good deal of the sounds but every sound?

If you look at the presets, you will find considerable controllers being used on the presets.
Some have mod controls, some velocity, some note numbers, others LFO, while still other macro assignments, combinations, etc.
Sometimes I chose to add macro assignments, but not for every patch.

:)

I think you're missing the point of macros - Serum has well over 200 automatable params. If I want to control them with my hardware controller I don't want to have to dive many pages deep to find the param I want to control, nor do I want to have to create a new setup every time I change a patch. Having macros means people can assign them to the same 4 knobs on their controller and always have the most useful controls easily within reach - each macro may be for most used or high impact params, or combinations of params. That is how it works in Massive and Alchemy for example - when well setup you can radically change the sound into something completely different with just a few knobs and you always know which ones to go for first. Looking at your patches you have plenty of mod slots available so it's not like you are running out (which as Simon pointed out can happen, but not in this case).

aMUSEd wrote:I think you're missing the point of macros..

No, macros were programmed on many of the preset as mentioned.
Also, mod wheel controls and others are also used.

Just like the presets in Serum, macros are not on every single patch nor necessary.
This allows for individuals to use them as they would like.
Macros are very easy to setup and users can do this to their liking if they choose.

More importantly, controllers are setup extensively on these presets.
The vast majority of presets have controllers, some to the extreme and many do use macros in addition.
Feel free to PM me if you have more to express on the topic.

Thanks
Zak

PatchAdamz wrote:Image

SONG:
https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... -for-lerum
PRESETS:
https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... elynthpads

NOW AVAILABLE - 120 presets for Serum called "Concentrated".

Also included, Expansion Tables, Waves, LFOs, Noises.
The focus for "Concentrated" was to add sound styles, not included in Serums stock presets.

This collection offers a broad selection of presets including:

-Analog Pads
-Deep Atmospheres
-Bass
-Keys
-Leads
-FX
-Rhythmic
-More

Super intro Discount - This week ONLY
For those that buy now, you can save $10 (over 30%) using code, "serum" at checkout.
This will get you "Concentrated" for only $17.98.
Regular price is $27.98.

BUY NOW

Concentrated takes full advantage of the broad range of capabilities Serum has to offer.
The expansion also allows for considerable combinations for new presets.

Super intro Discount - This week ONLY
For those that buy now, you can save $10 (over 30%) using code, "serum" at checkout.
This will get you "Concentrated" for only $17.98.
Regular price is $27.98.

Return to “Soundware”