AirMusic Xpand!2...Holy Smokes...LOL

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well just to lets you know its out, 49$ for the users of AIEP, I already got it, this thing
is worth every single penny, especially atmospheres, pads...you are set for life, its amazing.
Its the Structure kind of instrument except this is MultiTimbral, more like Halion SE.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Thanks for your support hope you enjoy it!
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

BasariStudios wrote:Well just to lets you know its out, 49$ for the users of AIEP, I already got it, this thing
is worth every single penny, especially atmospheres, pads...you are set for life, its amazing.
Its the Structure kind of instrument except this is MultiTimbral, more like Halion SE.
Just out of curiosity: What was the format of the serial number you received, and how did you authorize it? Is the serial number xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx (five groups of four digits separated by spaces)?
Last edited by fmr on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

I have AIEP - how do I get it for 49, I haven't been sent a promo code?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Hi Slic

We are sending another batch of codes out tonight but you can contact me at sbangs@airmusictech.com
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

No problem Simon and FMR, yes, it is 5x4. I authorized it thru the Authorizes, not thru the plugin itself.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Are there any demo versions?
Or downloadable User Manuals?

And the activation method is ... ? (*no iLok key" suggests PACE software to me.)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Hello, there is not yet a demo although this will come in the next free update.

Manuals and over 20 hours tutorial videos are available free of charge.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Download the product manual - Make sure to familiarize yourself with the product and any functions or operations described in the manual. Product manuals are available for download from each product's dedicated page on our website.
I've looked hard but cannot find them :(
Inspired by ...

Ah ha, thank you, but not for XPand!2 or Hybrid 3 (the other one I tried).

And I found the answer to my other question:
Note:
Vocalizer Pro / Strike / Structure uses PACE copy protection, so it will install the PACE InterLok driver on your system if you do not already have it. As most audio software uses PACE copy protection, though, this is probably already installed on your system.
So I would reckon that the same mechanism is used for Xpand!2
Inspired by ...

You can use these for now.

Hybrid this is 1.5 version
http://akmedia.digidesign.com/support/d ... _56096.pdf

Xpand!2 manual is in here
http://akmedia.digidesign.com/support/d ... _69827.pdf

DarkStar wrote:
Note:
Vocalizer Pro / Strike / Structure uses PACE copy protection, so it will install the PACE InterLok driver on your system if you do not already have it. As most audio software uses PACE copy protection, though, this is probably already installed on your system.
So I would reckon that the same mechanism is used for Xpand!2
Yes it's Pace, all right. And after your first install, you have to restart the system, otherwise, the authorizer will not work. But AIR is generous in the amount of installations allowed. I was able to install up to three times. Apart from the fact that the authorizer didn't work the first time because I didn't restart, I had no other problems. And I have to say that these are a fantastic "bang for the buck".
Fernando (FMR)

BasariStudios wrote:Well just to lets you know its out, 49$ for the users of AIEP, I already got it, this thing
As an owner of Structure now,I would not be all that surprised if Xpand!2 surpasses Structure in quality.I mean...Structure is ok(being that it's part of a bundle)...but the thought of purchasing Structure alone,is unthinkable.
Structure is at the level of Kontakt 3,so sounds like basses and drums are weak and the drop down menus are annoying & buggy.

The layout of Xpand!2 seems much more efficient and the fluid multi-timbral layering aspect of it,is very appealing to me(reminiscent of my old hardware workstations).

My copy of Expand!2,will arrive with my Alesis Vi61(about a month from now and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

fmr wrote:
Just out of curiosity: What was the format of the serial number you received, and how did you authorize it? Is the serial number xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx (five groups of four digits separated by spaces)?
Hi i assume u got this sorted?
I had the same issue. The serial number and key were delivered as one line but are two entities. Serial number used on first page of registration and key on second page.
Rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”