Bazille 1.0 released :-)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

Urs can we have that Bazille image in full in 1920 / 1080 desktop wallpaper :)

Just purchased it and am looking for a user guide of some sort, when I click on the u-he logo and select the user guide dropdown it simply opens a the bazille data folder on my desktop. Not really sure if I installed it wrong or something. Hoping it was in pdf to read on my ipad.

mattasbob wrote:Just purchased it and am looking for a user guide of some sort, when I click on the u-he logo and select the user guide dropdown it simply opens a the bazille data folder on my desktop. Not really sure if I installed it wrong or something. Hoping it was in pdf to read on my ipad.
In the zip Bazille10Win.zip you decompressed, look for "Bazille user guide.pdf"

Congratulations to team u-he with the release of Bazille!! We enjoyed making factory presets for it, it is such a powerfull and amazing sounding modular beast!! :party:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Thanks guys! We're very happy this is out! 8)

Congratulations!

Without a doubt the best soft synth on the market right now. So good.

:phones: And Uhe, the Ultimate Software Editor _ :tu:
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

One thing I don't get. If its a monster from the deep, shouldn't it be called Godzille? :?

Just bought it too. Not that I needed another soft synth, but I've been wanting to really learn one and sink my teeth into it, and I think Bazille is a great choice for that. (And it is new and shiny!)

Also couldn't resist the intro offer. :)

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

mattasbob wrote:Just purchased it and am looking for a user guide of some sort, when I click on the u-he logo and select the user guide dropdown it simply opens a the bazille data folder on my desktop. Not really sure if I installed it wrong or something. Hoping it was in pdf to read on my ipad.
When you unzipped the download right click the user guide PDF click copy.

Click the u-he logo on Bazille click user guide and right click an empty space click paste. That will put the user guide in there so you always find it when you click user guide.

Installed it and Registered it, this is a beast, it kinda looks more fun then Diva
due to its complexity...its same league as Diva and Zebra...and the Sounds...
...ah the Sounds...god damn i need more cigarettes. Worth every penny.

Thanks Urs and u-He Team.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Congratulations!

Me and my Eigenharps are thrilled !!
:tu:

Kaboom75 wrote:Urs can we have that Bazille image in full in 1920 / 1080 desktop wallpaper :)
+1

wallpapers with and without text would be pretty cool. :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

I just recently installed a new Mobo, CPU (i7-4930K @ 3.4 Ghz), and 16 GB ram but nearly all the Bazille patches are straining my CPU. I have a good audio driver too (RME Fireface UC) but I'm hearing a lot of audio snap crackle pops. I'm using Ableton 64 bit with the 64 bit install of Bazille. I would assume my system should easily be able to handle it. Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Return to “u-he”