Edriol HQ-OR Orchestral saving problems

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Im using cubase sx 2.o as my host and im having problems saving my work 0n HQ-OR Orchestral , every time i open cubase again orchestral goes back to its default setting and i lose all my work , ive tried the 3 options in orchestral store preset,save bank,save instrument but when i go to open any of these ive saved nothing changes im just left with the same default setting...im sure it must be something simple im doing wrong can anybody please point me in the right direction.

I'm not sure how you do this in SX2 (as i don't use it,sorry) but you'll need to either :-

- Insert a patch change at the start of each track,
- Assign the patch(es) in Sx's track header(??) so it gets stored in your project.

The VSTi has never seemed to recall/store it's settings within the host project, though the DX2i does - bizarre eh? :?

Hi,

Orchestral is a pain in the arse. It doesn't allow the loading and saving of settings in anything but its own propriertary format, it ALWAYS defaults to the initial settings AND it calls for the CD every month for copy protection purposes. Edirol could always release an update that does away with the CD check as Arturia did recently with the MMV.

Anyway, to load and save performance settings go to SYSTEM > FILE > SAVE/LOAD PERFORMANCE SETTINGS.

Thanx for the feedback , ive have the solution now if i go to the System Settings in the top right of orchestral you get other options such as saving reverb types and user tones. The performance is the one you want to save for the instrument presets. I just tried it and it works...thank you for the email murat.... :)

Return to “Modular Synthesis”