Introducing new AmpliTube Collections (gear bundles)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Introducing new AmpliTube Collections!

Now offering bundled savings for guitarists, bass players, keyboardists and other musicians

Introducing new AmpliTube collections! We’re offering bundles of some of the most popular and powerful AmpliTube Custom Shop amplifiers, cabinets, stompboxes, microphones and rack mount effects for up to 40% off! Now guitarists, bass players, keyboardists and other musicians can save money, hone their tone and rock like never before!

Bass Players Bundle $59.99 / €47.99

Bass players, get ready to rumble! This bundle unlocks a full spectrum of bass tonality via a pitch-perfect assortment of virtual equipment that will give you deep lows, overdriven mids and clean acoustic sounds. You get one solid-state preamp, one ultra-loud tube amp, four cabinets and the extremely versatile Nu-Tron III automatic wah pedal. Act fast and you’ll get it all for just 75 Gear Credits — that’s some serious savings compared to the full price of 100 Gear Credits (25% Discount)!

Japanese Pedal Pack $69.99 / €55.99

Now you can rock out with the best of them with this collection of meticulously emulated classic Japanese pedals. You want crunch? This pack includes three distortion pedals, a feedback pedal and an overdrive unit. Want your tone to swirl, shimmer and stand out? You also get an analog flanger, a chorus pedal and an octave pedal (for those wailing harmonic solos). Buy today and you can get it all for just 85 Gear Credits versus the 110 Gear Credits it would cost normally (23% Discount).

British Invasion Bundle $59.99 / €47.99

Get back to the roots of rock and roll with this British Invasion pack, which will have you feeling like you’re swinging in the ‘60s. You get the British Copper 30TB, a pitch-perfect emulation of one of the most iconic tube combo amps of all time. You also get the HiAmp and JH Gold, two amps that’ll give you the powerful sound of maximum rock and roll. Pair these with the pack’s three classic cabs and FuzzOne fuzz pedal, and you’ll be ready to generate a colorful haze of tone that’s as classic as it gets. Act now and you can have it for just 75 Gear Credits — that’s a steal compared to the normal price of 100 Gear Credits (25% Discount).

New York Pedal Pack $69.99 / €55.99

Get creative and unleash your wild side with this pedal pack that lets you tweak your tone with a full spread of some of the most desirable stomppboxes and effects of all time. You get trippy analog delay, fat distortion, two flangers, three phasers, a 10 band graphic EQ and an extremely versatile compressor (try it on your lead guitar lines for sustain that lasts for days!). And you get all this for just 70 Gear Credits as opposed to the usual price of 110 Gear Credits (23% Discount).

Cab Grab Bag $49.99 / €39.99

With this pack you’ll literally have a cabinet for every occasion. The Cab Grab Bag offers 16 cabinets in nearly ever shape and size imaginable. For those who want to rock, you get 15 4X12’s to choose from. Want something a little less bombastic? Try the 1x6 Small Combo, 1x10 Combo, 1x12 Combo or one of two 1x12 configurations. Get yours today for just 60 Gear Credits as opposed to the normal price of 80 Gear Credits (25% Discount).

MetalliPack $74.99 / €59.99

Metalheads, get ready to shred! This pack contains everything you need to rip out screaming leads, chunky chords and devastating riffs. You get five high-quality emulations of some of the heaviest amplifiers of all time that you can pair with four killer cabinets. Add the ProDrive and Overscream pedals, and you’ll have everything you need to create those righteous guitar tones you desire. Get yours today for just 90 Gear Credits as opposed to 130 Gear Credits (31% Discount).

Mic Expansion Pack $39.99 / €31.99

Now you can take full advantage of the flexibility of AmpliTube with this pack of high-quality virtual microphones. You get five dynamic microphones, four condensers, two ribbon microphones, a bottle microphone and a tube microphone. Position them however you want and explore a whole new world of tone. You get all this for just 50 Gear Credits as opposed to 65 Gear Credits (23% Discount).

Clean Amp Pack $69.99 / €55.99

Explore the mellow purity of clean tone with this pack. Now you’ll have amps and cabinets that let you express a gentler sound no matter your style — you can go from epic metal ballads to riffing blues standards and everything in between. You get five amplifiers and five cabinets that give you the tone palette you need to express your softer side. And you get all this for just 85 Gear Credits which is a significant savings from the standard price of 110 Gear Credits (23% Discount).

The Rack Pack $74.99 / €59.99

Creativity in the studio is all about the rack, and with this pack you’ll have a full spread of high-quality processors to choose from. You get studio standards like a digital reverb, a tube compressor, a rotary speaker, a pitch shifter and a stereo enhancer as well as more creative effects like IK’s TapDelay, Rezo and Step Slicer plus a whole lot more. Now you can tweak your sound in any and every way imaginable and you can do it for just 90 Gear Credits as opposed to the normal price of 125 Gear Credits (28% Discount).
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uh, isn't that old wine in new wine skins? I got pretty much of that with my existing bundles (amplitube, fender, bass, etc.)

fese wrote:Uh, isn't that old wine in new wine skins? I got pretty much of that with my existing bundles (amplitube, fender, bass, etc.)
If you don't have the gear it is at a discount. Those who stocked up on Gear Credits when they were half off and who could use these collections will probably enjoy the deep discount on them. Edit - let me know if it is difficult to compare what you have and what's in these bundles as I may have misunderstood your question and I would want your feedback on that either way.
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh yeah!!! More goodies!! My iPod is going to be used even more now!!! :) :)
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:Oh yeah!!! More goodies!! My iPod is going to be used even more now!!! :) :)
These are for the Mac OS X and Windows versions of AmpliTube

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
trimph1 wrote:Oh yeah!!! More goodies!! My iPod is going to be used even more now!!! :) :)
Rats!!! Work with me here! Sheeesh!! :x :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:
Rats!!! Work with me here! Sheeesh!! :x :lol:
:) OK. Well we do have some gear and excellent improvements coming there too.

As usual, prices are EXCL VAT, for those Europeans that intend to jump on such a "good deal".

Also, nice to see a mic pack (finally a 2 year old request being ported), but no flat "amp/cabinet" pack in it.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:As usual, prices are EXCL VAT, for those Europeans that intend to jump on such a "good deal".

Also, nice to see a mic pack (finally a 2 year old request being ported), but no flat "amp/cabinet" pack in it.
Please ask someone in government why we are required to charge extra to make the deal worse, as we are only doing as required. We'd rather not have to charge it, as much as you'd rather not pay it.

Thanks for popping by Peter. Nice that you are putting together these packages and great to see those new API racks coming out. I'm hoping that along the way there will be some more guitar amps as well. That Engl Blackmore sure is amazing but just can't get enough of these awesome guitar amps. Crossing my fingers for a possible Rivera K-Tre along the way as those So. Cal Rivera guys make some amazing amps for sure. Anyways, you guys rock. Please keep em coming. :tu:

Compyfox wrote:As usual, prices are EXCL VAT, for those Europeans that intend to jump on such a "good deal".

Please ask someone in government why we are required to charge extra to make the deal worse, as we are only doing as required. We'd rather not have to charge it, as much as you'd rather not pay it.
:tu:

lay the blame of vat at the feet of our governments where it belongs.

Isn't this a thread for the Market Place ?
I think we have enough IK spam here...

are these resellable?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

It's not that I do not want to pay for it, it's that I'm massively PO'd by companies that do not mention "VAT excl." in big bold letters on each forking page of their tools (that link to "shops").

I had this several times again recently with other companies, that neither have a suitable imprint, nor did they write "VAT applies on checkout". I was rather "positively surprised" by that on checkout.

So this is a warning from me towards others. Nothing more, nothing less.

Won't go in-depth on the credits system and "how fair" it really is (especially considering extra fees like VAT, etc). KVR had this topic over and over by now.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Return to “Effects”