Why doesn't Sound on Sound mag. have an FL Studio section?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tony tony chopper wrote:
Kriminal wrote: I dont have a problem with it at all. But dont pretend they are not on your pages to sell your product....
tell me anything that's on our pages that's not marketing
i couldnt tell you what is on your page fullstop.... apart from some bits you mentioned here... running shoes or something...zola budd....

:lol:

I'M NOT WRONG AND I KNOW IT.

Every single audio and automation clip is slaved to the STEP SEQUENCER.
If you want to call it a DAW, get rid of this clunky paradigm.

camsr wrote:If you want to call it a DAW, get rid of this clunky paradigm.
Has the official international DAW commission decided that? Can you provide us with a link to those documents?

Why doesn't FL Studio have a Sound on Sound link?

:?

Hink wrote:
tony tony chopper wrote:
Hink wrote: I really do not care about any power user, they do not matter to me, it's marketing, that's all.
A runner who's paid to endorse shoes, that's marketing. The shoes he's really using, that's not marketing, that has value. We never paid anyone for endorsement.
I never said you did pay them, like Krim says...it's still marketing. :lol: :lol:
Hell. Everything is marketing... :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote: Hell. Everything is marketing... :lol:
I'm not marketing! I want your money, but I'm not going to do or say anything to get it. :D

T-CM11 wrote:I want your money, but I'm not going to do or say anything to get it.
So you gonna do some breaking and entering then? Good luck! :D

Kriminal wrote:
tony tony chopper wrote:
Kriminal wrote: Its still marketing, or why would you bother putting them on your site....
ok, so when we don't put it on our site, it's not marketing?

Answer me this, why are they on your site? (or anyones site)
There should not be any artists seen using any other DAW either.

Yep. Nothing.

Just something like...

You might want to try this one out.

Still would be marketing... :o :wink:
Barry

and macpro
http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorials/fl ... pplication
and
groove3
http://www.groove3.com/str/fl-studio-training-videos/

not much, especially if u compere it with Live(Reason, Cubase etc.), at least SonicAcademy has some series with SeamlessR :?
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Numanoid wrote:
T-CM11 wrote:I want your money, but I'm not going to do or say anything to get it.
:lol: :lol:

:lol:
Barry

Numanoid wrote:
That's doing something. :dog: C'mon, just give it to me already!! :x I know you want to! And Jesus agrees. :clap:

I already said too much. :oops:
Last edited by T-CM11 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Numanoid wrote:Why doesn't FL Studio have a Sound on Sound link?

As I said before. It's because we don't exist on OS X. The team there come from a world where the only time they see a Windows PC is at their accountant.

But is seems they do care about what the ROW may be using...

https://www.facebook.com/sospublication ... 7381229417
Sound On Sound wrote:Social media has spoken, and we have listened! FL Studio has now been added to the SOS Awards! We base the nominations on a number of factors including feedback from readers. Thanks for for making us aware of the strong support for FL Studio. We'll take that into account in future!
Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

I think it would be an interesting exercise if all developers avoided marketing and put the $$$$ "saved" towards bettering their product...whistleface...
Barry

Image-Line wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Why doesn't FL Studio have a Sound on Sound link?

As I said before. It's because we don't exist on OS X. The team there come from a world where the only time they see a Windows PC is at their accountant.

But is seems they do care about what the ROW may be using...

https://www.facebook.com/sospublication ... 7381229417
Sound On Sound wrote:Social media has spoken, and we have listened! FL Studio has now been added to the SOS Awards! We base the nominations on a number of factors including feedback from readers. Thanks for for making us aware of the strong support for FL Studio. We'll take that into account in future!
Regards Scott
Social marketing.... :lol:
Barry

trimph1 wrote:I think it would be an interesting exercise if all developers avoided marketing and put the $$$$ "saved" towards bettering their product...whistleface...
As I said, we don't spend a cent on advertising, which is another reason FL Studio poses a dilemma for 'magazines'. We get lots of emails from just about every mag and manufacturer saying they are alway swamped with requests for more FL Studio support.

Regards Scott
Last edited by Image-Line on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”