Slate says Monday for VMR

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are you interested still from this one?

Looks nice to me plus tube emulation the Revival! The price is also great!

Waiting the demo and stuff just one things bother me a bit they asking 8 gb ram minimum bit weirdo !

If they did better work then previous plugs they almost shot in the head the competition i guess lets see !

http://www.slatedigital.com/products/vmr

Looks quite lovely. I have an ilok 2 I've never used. Might give it a whirl when it comes out (the price doesn't seem silly and it could have value)

hibidy wrote:Looks quite lovely. I have an ilok 2 I've never used. Might give it a whirl when it comes out (the price doesn't seem silly and it could have value)
Yep indeed its not silly those are 5 plugins first of all !

It was announced over a year ago, then soon to be released in May..
I'll wait for another $99.00 sale while the bugs are being fixed.

I had money ready for it but I need it for u-he's next synth Hive. Everyone gets the fith free tube plugin if they have ilok 2 so it's still something I can use on Monday. VMR intro price of $149 dollars + free ilok 2 as an option but that adds on the price of shipping it.

Last edited by Kaboom75 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Kaboom......you know I love you. But I NO IDEA what you are trying to say :lol:

I see I've amended that for you now try reading it.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

hibidy wrote:Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Nevermind you must speak in IceJJFish

I didn't see the pic.

Overtone DSP had sex with T-Racks.

I'd like to see how these compare to the current offerings Only strike against it at a glance is the spec 500 format module. I hope other devs don't go down this path. I'm fine with the t-racks type she'll. That can catch on.

i will try to check this out.

I thought this was slated for release this past Monday?
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote:I thought this was slated for release this past Monday?
He found a bug or changed something so sent it on beta test again but certain he could of released it Friday but doesn't like releasing plugins on weekends.

According to Slate on Gearslutz today, it won't be out Monday due to a bug, but sometime next week.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:According to Slate on Gearslutz today, it won't be out Monday due to a bug, but sometime next week.
Thanks

Return to “Effects”